Scrabby Dee Love - Beep Beep Beep

---------------
SHORT!
---------------

Why should I see them while they are eating each other’s face, Oh my that image will never leave my mind. Its leaving a mark.

That’s I could think right now, all sorts of nonsense. Well what else should you be thinking when you see your own brother kissing the person you hate the most. I was still standing there, still watching them kissing, not acknowledging that there is actaully someone right there in front of them. When suddenly Flynn pulled away. They just stayed like that, catching their breathe, still not knowing that I’m right there. I faked cough. Flynn glanced to the back. “Holy shit, Mabel, what the hell are you doing here ?”

“If you haven’t notice that’s my locker ?” I bitched at him, while pointing toward the locker. Vanessa just smirked. “Oh and you,” I pointed at Vanessa, ”smirking slut, you have no right to just come in this school and take away everything I own.” I shouted right in front of her face. “It’s a good thing, my parents and my real siblings,” I spatted toward Flynn, “is still by my side.” And I walked passed her right when she whispered.

“We’ll see, Mabel.” And she walked away dragging Flynn with her. I stared at her.

There is no way, I’m letting her take what I have left.

~*~

“Tay.” I said.

“Yea ?”

“Promise me, you’ll never leave my side?” Tay stopped the car, he looked at my face.

“I’ll never leave my sister,” He said, I unbuckled my seatbelt and hugged Taylor, he kissed my forehead. I smiled just then an uneventful thing happen.

The next thing I know, everything was dark.

~*~

Beep beep beep

I opened my eyes and I saw nurses and a doctor and this bright light.

Am I going to die ?

And it was a total darkness again.

~*~

Carter’s P.O.V.

*Before the accident*

“Ey man, you ready to go ?” Brandon asked.

“Yea, I’ll be there, probably late, you guys can go first.” I said. I need to do some things actually, like being an annoying bastard to Mabel. I got out from my house and hopped in to my ride. I drove toward Mabel’s house, but before I arrived there, I heard crashing. I drove faster and saw everything right in front of my eyes.

Truck crashing to a black range rover, which I recognize now, it was Taylor’s car. Right on there, suddenly Mabel head goes crashing to the front window. I clenched my fist, ready-ing myself to got that little piece of shit that drive the truck. I ran toward the truck and saw the guy was lying in the stirring wheel, blood covering his head. I shook my head and immediately called the hospital. 

Author's Note : 

Uh Oh ! Mabel got on an accident, I'm such a bad person for doing that. 

As you may have notice, the recents update is all short and you guys are probably wondering... 

'why is this bitch writing this chapter so short?'

or

'Ugh, I hate the author of this book, she update so short and freaking slow' 

Well, firstly calm the freak down. secondly, I'm having a major writer block and thirdly, I almost delete this freakin' story, but because of you guys, you have been such an amazing scrabbers, I didn't delete it. 

So I am really sorry, for updating so slow and so short. But I promise, I will try my best to write a long chapter on the next one. 

Oh well, that's it. 

Thank you for being so patient it means a lot. 

Comment all your hate comment on 'why did Mabel have to be on a car accident' and I'll answer them, teehee. 

Love you all !

Vomment ! 

Promote !

Follow !