Scrabby Dee Love - Yea

Recap :

“How ?” Was the last thing she asked before dragging both me and James to the hospital. On the car ride there, I told her how I knew and she was sobbing the entire time. “Do Flynn know about this ?” She half-yelled.

“I tried to tell him but he cut me off on the phone.” This time Pain’s from turned to rage face.

“THAT ASSHOLE!” She was punching the car seats. “How about Perii, Marr, Charlie, X, and Lance do they know ?” I shook my head.

“I was hated since the day they saw me with Mabel, why should I talk to them anyway.” I answered, Pain was more calm this time.

“good point, but that doesn't me, that..." She paused for a minute. "THAT BITCH !" me and James and stared at her weirdly. "No, not Marr and Perii, but V."

THAT BITCH !

End Of Recap

Carter's P.O.V. (in the precious chapter, he's colton, i kinda switched it, but its actually carter)

Pain dragged me and James to where we saw Flynn. "FLYNN !" She called out. Flynn turned around and just as he turned, Pain slapped him. 

"Bitch, what was tha--," Before he could answer, James punched him in his jawline.

"Don't ever call my girl, bitch, you understand ?" James told him.

"Asshole, tell your 'girl' that greeting doesn't start with a punch, it start with a wave !" Flynn said while rubbing his now bleeding lips. Then the music was down. 

"Well, maybe if you're not to busy lip-locking with this girl over here." Pain said pointing toward V, "You would know that your sister and your older brother got into an accidednt !" Pain yelled at him, everyone in the party turned their gaze at us and gasped.

"Wh-what ?" Flynn asked. He turned to look at me. "Do you know about this, Carter ?" 

"Yea." 

"And ?" 

"And what ? I called you but you hung up." He was quiet. Then Pain dragged V to Perii, Marr, Charlie, Lance, Kane, Kate, and X. 

"Here go be friends with this slut, because of you guys, Mabel is in the hospital. Didn't she warned you about V ?" They were all silent, guilt was written on all their faces. "That's what I thought." She walked toward me and James. "Take me to Mabel.....now." She said, her eyes was now filled with tears.

Author's Note : 

You know what ? I'm continueing this story, its up to you guys if you want to read it or not (:

Anyhow !

Vomment !

Promote !

Follow !