Scrabby Dee Love - The New Girl

“Happy Birthday Mabel and Flynn, you guys are finally seventeen.” Clarisse squeked. Clarisse is my new step mom. Dad and Clarisse got married when I was in my junior year, Clarisse made me her bride maid, every girls dream but not mine. I don’t want to call her mom because, the last time I called someone mom, she ran away from dad. So its best if I call her by her name. Clarisse was holding my birthday cake while Dad is holding Flynn’s. I’m really happy for Dad though, he have found love once more. Let’s just hope this one won’t run away.

“Thanks Clarisse.” Both me and Flynn said in unison. We are now currently in the house with my little cousin running around the house. With families laughing with each other. Dad decided that it was best to have a party with just family and close friends. With both mines and Flynn’s friend having a pool party without us in the backyard.

After munching our cake, Flynn and I quickly went out to the backyard. And there is everyone that is in the gang. Taylor was with his girlfriend eating each others face, Taylor is currently studying in Art school somewhere near our house. Taylor have been the brother that I could always ask. Taylor is always there for me when nobody is. Kane and Kate, they are now 15. Turning to a real teenager. Kate have a boyfriend that is Jonathan, they met in the mall and they have been love birds ever since. Kane on the other hand was our school player, ever since he lose it to Pain, he have been playing girls heart. I tried to warned him but all I got is the same answer, “ don’t worry sis.” Lance, its been 2 years since he asked me to be his girlfriend and surprisingly we are still together, no break ups during those 2 years but sadly he havent said the L word. Mar, Pain, and Perii, the four of us have been real buddies. Mar and Flynn have always gone on and off. In one time, they are lovey dovey, the next they would slight each other’s in the throat. Pain have found herself a new boyfriend and it last since Junior year till now. Perii haven’t forgive Xavier for what he did to me last 2 years ago. But Xavier, Charlie and me have been the bestest friends. No I would be lying if I say we are bestest friend. We haven’t really speak to each other since me and Lance. Yes we would say a simple ‘hi’ but that was it.

But everyone was here today for my birthday. I mean our birthday. It was 15 of March. “Hey Mabel why don’t you jump in here ?” Perii shouted from the other end of the pool. You can say our pool is huge.

“Yea, I will be there in a sec,” I opened my clothes and it reveal my black bikini. Then I felt as if someone was kissing me in my neck and it was true, Lance was kissing my neck, making me moaned. “Lance, not in public.” Lance quickly got off my neck and twirled me to face him.

“I’m sorry, pumpkin, I can’t help it, anyhow, Happy Birthday,” he shouted and handed me a little box. I kissed him and opened the little box. It revealed a silver necklace with the letter M&L in it.

“Aww Lance you don’t have to.” I said.

“I insist, pumpkin.” I kissed him and boy was it passionate.

“It so beautiful, thank you again.” I said and kissed him once more.

“Yo lovebirds, mind if I borrow Mabel for a while ?” Pain shouted from the other end of the pool. Then she giggled with James. Yeap that’s the name of her boyfriend.

I pulled away giggling like a maniac, while Lance have his infamous smirk. “I better get going,” I said to him. Lance scratched his back neck nervously.

“Yea, looks like the girls need you in there.” I chuckled and gave him one last kiss before jumping to the pool, splashing Charlie, Xavier, and Flynn. They shot me glares which I just stuck my tongue out at them. Xavier shook his head with a smile, while Charlie rolled his eyes. Flynn was too busy playing with his new camera that he got from Dad.