An Unexpected Thursday.

ι'м really ѕorry тнaт all тнe laѕт coυple cнapтerѕ ιѕ ѕнorт. 

You know that feeling when you got into class and everyone was just staring at you as if you murdered someone and you somehow don’t know how to react, that’s what I’m feeling right now. I walked in to first period and I was late, eh who cares its Thursday.

“Ms. Darden, why are you late ?” Our english teacher asked.

“None of your god damn business.” I said coldly, everyone seemed shock so am I. I mean I was never this mean to my teacher. But I just shrugged it out and walked to my seat which is beside the bitch.

“Hi Mabel.” She greeted. I stared at her, like literally only stared at her. She then shut her mouth.

The class passed by in a blur. I immediately packed all my stuff and went out of the class. The first thing I saw hit me hard in the chest, my friends hanging out with Vanessa even my siblings. They are all there from Mar, Perii, Charlie, Xavier, Pain, James, Flynn, Kane, and Kate. I rolled my eyes and muttered ‘whatever’ to myself and walked away.

When I turned left, I saw Carter making out with a random girl then there is this mixed feelings that kinda hurt me, its like the feeling when Lance laughed at me again, that kinda hurt. I tried so hard to not make a sound as I passed him. Once I passed him, I thanked the lord that he didn’t realize I was there. I couldn’t stand a day here, I immediately called Dad.

“Mabel, what’s wrong ?”

“I couldn’t take it yet, Dad please let me go home.” By now I was already crying.

“Oh alright alright, I’ll send Tay, hang on baby girl, I’ll be here for you.” Dad said in a very calm tone. Then I hung up.

~*~

Taylor was beside me, when I took my homeword from my locker, then Mar then came. “Hey Mabel.” I ignored her. “Mabel.”

“What !” I shouted at her.

“What’s wrong with you ?” Mar asked half yelling.

“What’s wrong with me ? what’s wrong with me ? everything is wrong with me, how my ex boyfriend cheated on the girl that I asked you guys to stay out from. And when I got to school all I see is my friends not greeting me but laughing with V. Now you tell me what’s wrong with me !” I yelled at her.

“FYI Mabel ! V isn’t bad, she’s nice.” I stared at her in disbelief.

“Nice ? Oh wow..” I took the notes that I got from the library novels. “Then find some nice in here..” I said as I handed her roughly the notes and I walked her. Tay walked beside me and tried to calm me down. “Please don’t try to calm me down Tay, I’m tired of being the nice girl.” I sobbed. Tay was quiet. “Tay, say something.” I said to him as I stopped and dried up my tear.

“Something,” I stared at him.  I just shook my head and got intto the car. Tay just chuckled and hopped in the car as well. “Mar is probably nice.”

Alright that’s it.

I immediately got out of the car and went inside the school building. Once I spotted Vanessa pinned into the locker,my locker to be exact, lip locking with Flynn. I stared at them with my mouth hung open.

“Oh my god.”

Author's Note : 

∂σ уσυ киσω нσω ιт fєєℓѕ ωнєи ѕσмєσиє ¢αℓℓє∂ уσυ υѕєℓєѕѕ, υgℓу, αи∂ ριє¢є σf ѕнιт αи∂ ιт נυѕт ѕтυиg ℓιкє тнαт ιи уσυя ¢нєѕт, мαкιиg уσυ ωαит тσ נυѕт кιℓℓ уσυяѕєℓf ؟ ωєℓℓℓ ι'м ιи тнαт кιи∂ σf ¢αтєgσяу яιgнт иσω.

I'm sorry for rambling stupid stuff. Anyhow @Randomgirl_ asked me to update any of my story on any of my account and since I have typed chapter 11 of Scrabby Dee so here it is ! 

I really hope you like, hell I hope you love it and vote for it, don't hesitate to comment the mistakes I made in my stories, I'll be happy to receive them and make them as lesson so I could make my stories better. 

I am grateful for 1.1k readers on SJL and for the amount readers in here. 

Anyhow I need to go, I'll update more when I'm in my spare time, TeeHee don't kill me ! (it rhymes !) 

Vomment ! 

Follow ! 

Promote ! 

Until next time Scrabbers !

~Jessy