Scrabby Dee Love - Forced

Mabel’s P.O.V.

“Hey mom,” Yes in mom, I mean Vania. On Junior, we build our mother and daughter relationship again, cause I realized she is the one who gave birth to me and Flynn, so I called her and fixed things up with her.

“Darling, Mabel, how are you ?” I didn’t answer, I sat down first.

“I’m great, mom, how bout you ?”  I asked her.

“I’m fantastic. So what brings you to call me and asked for a meet up ?” I took a really deep breath and showed her the notes that I’ve been receiving. She put on her reading glasses and read it. “And why did you lie about you, being ‘great’?” My mother asked, air quoting the word great. What can I say, mother knows best.

“I just, I don’t know mom, well I’ve been great, but..” I paused when my mom showed me her ‘you sure’ look. “alright maybe I am not great, but at least, okay ?” I said. My mother sighed heavily.

“Tell me what’s wrong with you, Kane, Lance, and Kate.” My eyes widen. Yea, she doesn’t know that I have a bad relationship with Kane and Kate, so I was a lil bit surprise when she said that. And about Lance, only Taylor knew about him.

“Everything’s fine, mom, its just, Kane and Kate, is in their teenage hormones first stage. Well you get it.” I said with a lazy tone. Kane, Flynn, and Kate didn’t know I started talking with Mom again. Only Dad and Tay.

“And Lance ?”

“Ho- how do you know ?” I asked her back.

“I have sources darling.” I narrowed my eyes at her. “Alright, alright, Taylor told me.”

“BINGO !” I shouted. “Alright lets order food, cause I’m starving mother.” Mom just smiled and she started to scanned the menu so did I.

For the whole 3 hours, we just talked, once mom went home already, I texted Taylor telling him, I was done. The ride was short and quiet, not reall that quiet, Tay put on All Time Low’s songs and we just lip-sync through the lyrics.

When we arrived home, I immediately went to my room and called the night off.

~*~

“Hey Mabel, you coming to the party tonight ?” Mar asked as we walked through the school’s corridor. I shrugged.

“Maybe, don’t really want to come though.” I said lazily while carrying the heavy books. Why do we even need to carry them ?

“But you have to, the last time, I saw you in a party was....” She said and paused to think.

“My birthday party ?” I questioned.

“Yea, but I mean, it wasn’t crowded and shit like that, c’mon.”

“Uh, no thanks Mar, you know how I am with parties, and the last time I checked it was really bad.”

“Pleaseee, Mabel...” Mar put her puppy faced on.

“Please dont..” But her eyes got bigger, “Mar,” her frown got wider. “Alright fine !” I shouted, I immediately close my mouth with my hands. The students around us were giving us, me especially a weird look. I flashed them an apologentical look and dragged a laughing Mar to my locker.

“So should I come over to your place or vice versa ?” She asked.

“Any,” I answered simply as I stuffed my homeworks to my bag.

“Alright, your place it is then.” Mar chirped. Then her phone blasted the song Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars. She picked it up. “Alright Dad... Yes... I’ll be home in a minute... no make that ten.... alright.... bye dad..... love ya too....” She then ended the call. “Aah, I need to go Mabel, but I see you at 5:30 later at your place yea ?”

“Yea.” She waved at me and hurried to the parking lot. I sighed and walked slowly to her way too.

THUMP !

“Shit,” I cursed under my breathe as I fell, ass first to the groud, and believe me it hurts like a jerk.

“Ooh, the geek girl curse.” A familiar voice teased as I got my bag and fixed my glasses. I looked up to see none other than the famous Carter Lerman offering a hand to me.

“Oh its you.” I said as I stood up with the help of Carter’s hand.

“Shouldn’t I get like a thank you or something ?” He asked.

“something.” I answered simply and started to walked lazily to the car that is just 15 more steps from where I was standing. Carter then walked beside me.

“So are you coming to the party tonight ?” I nodded my head.

“Its not that I want to though.”

“Then why are you coming ?” He questioned.

“Forced.” Was the only word that came out of me before hopping to the car and waving a good bye to Carter.