Things Only Hufflepuffs Understand

You Get Along With Pretty Much Everybody

I'm actually not too sure about this one for me. People may think that I do get along with everyone but in reality I don't...

You Actually Like Sports!

This one is actually true! I'm a big sports fan! I'm actually on the girls football (soccer, however you want to say it... I'm part British and American so it's a bit tough for me since some words are spelt differently) team.

You Really, Really Hate Conflict

This is so trueee!

You're Really Sick of Everyone Asking You To Find Things

This is so true! When ever my mom is asking me to find something for her i get a bit mad. Then whenever I can't find it she says "Well, your a Hufflepuff, you should be able to find my keys," and yea... Am I the only one with this problem? Yea... It's just me...

That Being Said, You Are A Bonafide Badass At Hide And Seek

True, true, true! I am a badass at hide and seek. I'll be hiding in a back of a truck if needed be. Actually... Funny story... When I was playing hide and seek with my cousins, I decided that the best hiding place would be in the trunk of a car (don't worry it was a truck so the trunk was open). So I jumped onto the back of my uncle's truck and just laid there. After like 5 minutes of hiding my uncle got into the truck and started driving away. I started panicking and had to yell to my uncle to stop the car and drop me back off at the house.

You're A Creative Thinker

Yup! #Unitatoes (Unicorn and Potatoes)

You're Really Good-Looking

Ha! Lol, me good looking? Hahaha... Well I guess I'm a bit good looking... Ha that was a joke

You Work Hard For Everything You've Got

Yup! I always work hard!

You Know Where All The Good Eats Are

Mmmhmmm! I know this really good food truck spot in England thats really good!

You Look Really Good In Yellow

People at my school say that Yellow is a good colour (color) on me. Just because Yellow is a happy colour and I'm always happy for some reason...

Tell me if you, my fellow Hufflepuffs can relate to this! Anyway... Have a great day!