Videochat.

When Baekhyun was finally home he heard his big brother talking on his phone and just moved slowly and without being noticed into his own room before locking and throwing himself on his bed with a loud thump.

It was definitely a hard day with school and even worse this shitty work as a waiter he had to do it to earn at least a little bit money for himself to spend.

He urgently needed the money to pay his school stuff since his parent didn't even cared anymore.

*bizz* *bizz*
Baekhyuns phone vibrated a few times until Baekhyun decided to accept the call without looking who it could be.

"Baekhyun?" He heard a familiar deep, husky voice and immediately stood up from his bed in shock.

It was still so weird taking to Chanyeol. Every time he got this strange feeling in his stomach and he would get immediately nervous like ever before.

"Cutie? Are you there?" Baekhyun blushed at the nickname with a warm smile crossing his soft face.

"I'm here. Hey Chanyeol" Baekhyun replied nervously and played with his sweaty fingers.

"I missed your voice" Baekhyun gulped hard and felt this weird feeling on his stomach again while his whole skin was covered in goose bumps.

Only Chanyeol was able to make him feel like this.. breathless and special.

It was so dazzling talking to Chanyeol, like he found his soul mate but maybe it was just his crush on the actress and singer which played games with you.

".. Baekhyun? Please, talk with me. I need to hear your voice" Baekhyun breathed out heavily and sat, with shaky legs down on his bed again.

"Sorry" Baekhyun replied softly and bit his lips nervously.

"You've not missed my voice?" Chanyeol asked with an amused chuckle and Baekhyun felt how he turned redder as a tomato.

"O-of course" Baekhyun stuttered and tried to hide his in red covered face even if Chanyeol couldn't see it.

Baekhyun heard the taller chuckling on the other side of the line.
"Do you have a webcam cutie?"

Baekhyun faced the wall in shock and didn't know what to reply.

I do but I don't want you to see me because I'm scared it could change something between us?

Baekhyun didn't feel self-confident enough to video chat with the taller.

What if he wouldn't want to talk with him anymore when he would see him on the webcam? Everyone looks different on photos. 

"Cutie, you aren't replying again" Chanyeol mumbled into the call with hurt in his voice and Baekhyun began to panic.

"I'm sorry, I just.. I don't have a webcam" Baekhyun lied and bits his lip nervously.

"Ohhh... then let's see us each other? I have some free days now. I could come visit you" Baekhyun sighed quietly and threw himself on his bed.

He couldn't avoid Chanyeol anymore. After all he couldn't run away forever.

"I'm busy right now but I can ask my brother for his webcam tonight okay? Then we could video chat" Baekhyun heard the giant laughing warmly and a warm smile crossed his face.

"Really? It would be awesome. I can't wait to see your beautiful face" Baekhyun blushed badly and faced the ceiling.

"Don't expect too much okay?" Baekhyun mumbled into the phone and closer his eyes tightly.

"What do you mean cutie?"

"Maybe I don't look like you imagined/ Maybe I'm not good en-" Before Baekhyun could even end his sentence he was cut of by the taller.

"Stop.." Chanyeol sighed loudly "I don't want to hear it again baek. Never. I'm not after your look and beside of that in my opinion you are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I'm not the famous Park Chanyeol when I'm taking to you. I'm Chanyeol.. just chanyeol"

Baekhyuns heart began to thump faster by his lovely words and it felt like he would fly on clouds.

He felt so special.. Chanyeol made him feel so many feelings, he couldn't define.
"Thank you Channie"

"It's just the truth but uhm cutie I have to hang up now, family time you know but we will video chat later right?" Baekhyun smiled into the phone and held it tight on his ear.

"Yes, I promise"

"Bye cutie" The taller said and hung up while Baekhyun was still smiling wide.

His heart was beating faster than ever before. He moved his small hand above his heart and felt the fast thumping.

What was happening with him?

Baekhyun rolled on his bed in excitement and screamed into his pillow in frustration before opening his Instagram and looking at the newest posts, when he suddenly spotted a new post of Chanyeol.

real_pcy: family time~~ I'm looking forward to later when I can admire my two adorable puppies. 🐶

17383likes | 9483comments

Baekhyuns heart began to thump even faster than before and he had struggles to breathe probably.

Why was a person like Chanyeol interested in him? Did he expect too much?

Baekhyun was just a boring nerd.

What do you see in me Chanyeol?

_________________________________

I just had to bring this insta post of Chanyeol into the fic bc he looks so damn cute with his messy hair and uggghh T_T

I don't know what to think about this chapter, I hope you liked it?
Leave a vote and comment some feedback please! 💕
~ Lin 🌸