I still love you.

Before you read this:
important announcement

I'll fly to Turkey on Saturday and the thing is I don't know if I have wifi there, so it could be that I can't update my stories for 2 weeks, please be patient and wait for updates okay? My lovely sister @oohngoc will look after my account while I'm gone. But guys it's not sure now maybe I'll have Internet and can update :/ just so you know when updates aren't coming. Please don't be mad and have lots of fun with this chapter now.
_____________________________

Baekhyun couldn't believe how he survived those 4 last days without Chanyeol. It almost felt like someone woke him up from a dazzling and breathtaking dream, like it never happened.

The thought of Chanyeol being an illustration of his imagination produced a hurtful stabbing on his heart but it would be better one day right? He would forget about Chanyeol one day..

He sighed, rubbing his forehead. Who am I playing with? I'll never forget him.

Baekhyun slowly sat up on his bed, glancing at his phone which he decided to turn off 3 days ago. Chanyeol kept calling and texting him, making it even harder for Baekhyun.

I'm just doing this for you Chanyeol. Why can't you understand?

He bit his lips nervously as he thought about opening his phone again. Just for 10 minutes.

Baekhyun nodded, grabbing his phone as he opened it, typing his pin before his lock screen popped up.

missed calls (20)
missed texts (40)

He gulped nervously, staring at the amount of texts. It was all from Chanyeol? Something in his body wanted to open those messages but he was fighting against the strong urge to open them immediately.

"I can't open them," He whispered to himself, before clicking on his Instagram and strolling through his feed until he saw a new post on Chanyeol's profile, which made the blood froze in his veins.

real_pcy:
I miss you. @baekloveschan

18828 likes | 8399 commentsparksbaekie: I KNEW IT! Guys they're already a thing!! I need help shipchanbaek: omg omg omg omg omg! The ship is sailing, it's sailing! parkfan: oh god, calm down

parksbaekie: I KNEW IT! Guys they're already a thing!! I need help
shipchanbaek: omg omg omg omg omg! The ship is sailing, it's sailing!
parkfan: oh god, calm down. They're obviously just friends..
Chanbaekx: @parkfan whatever makes you sleep at night.
Load more comments

Baekhyun breathed out heavily while he felt how his eyes began to become wet again. Don't cry Baekhyun. He'll come over you.. He will.

But why didn't Baekhyun want that? It was maybe selfish, but he didn't want Chanyeol to love someone else.. He didn't want to love someone else than Chanyeol.