Chapter 1: New Girl

Chapter 1: New Girl

~Dakota's POV~

"NO, MARLEY!" I Yelled and screamed I tried to run to my best friend but I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried or how loud I screamed. She was being ripped apart by a rouge! All I could do was listen to her wails of pain. Until her arms and legs stopped flailing and her eyes stopped moving only to stay in a constant dreaded glare. She... She w-was dead. The rouge then turned and stalked in my direction with his blood red eyes and blood stained fur piercing into my soul. I wiped some loose stands of hair that were stuck to my tear stained face out of the way. I was finally able to move and I took a step back for every step he took. He then started to jog towards me and I turned around and ran full speed into the large dark forest. After a minute of running I turned around and he was gone! I turned back around and there he was running full speed at me. He opened his mouth flashing his ridiculously large sharp canines at me. His mouth inches from my face opened and *BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

My eyes shot open as I laid in a puddle of sweat with tears coming down my face.

"Mmh..." I groaned while the obsessive clock wouldn't stop it constant beeping. I looked over to the clock "Shit, I'm late!" I ran to the huge bathroom behind the door across from my king size bed. I turned on the shower and then hopped in and let hot water bounce off my tanned skin. I washed up after about a minute of relaxing in the hot water. I then stepped out and dried off rubbing the towel over ever ounce and curve of my body. Finally dry I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my waist length black hair and looking at my deep sea blue eyes then I let the towel fall on to the floor and walked out of the bathroom. I wasn't afraid of walking around naked cause I like my body and had confidence in my C cup boobs. I walked to a door that was a little bit down from my bathroom. I turned the knob and walked into what I call heaven.

Behind the door knob was a walk-in closet the size of a waffle house. after marveling at the site of my closet I grabbed a black bra and some matching panties. Once my lingerie was sorted out I put on a white fitted tank top to show off my boobs and a curves, a black mini skirt that showed off my sexy long toned legs, and a pair of black pumps. Then put on some eyeliner, a little mascara, and some clear strawberry lip-gloss after I slipped on my black leather jacket. I grabbed my keys and bag as I ran down stairs and out the door.

I ran across the yard the garages. Then I opened the car door and slid into my black 2014 convertible ZL1 Camaro and dropped my bag into the passenger seat. To me this car was my fuckin baby. I started the engine and listened to my baby purr as I pulled out of the garage.

(Picture of 2014 black convertible ZL1 Camaro [to the side>>>])

"Damn, how can I be fuckin late to my first day as a senior to a new school!?"

~Blake's POV~

I couldn't help but feel like I needed to go to school today but I just wasn't feeling it today. I was too tired from dealing with the new pack that moved into the territory that was right next to my pack territory so I'm just going to stay home today. Yea did tell you I was a werewolf. I am an alpha of the Blood Moon pack. We just so happen to be the biggest and strongest pack ever.

"Blake." I heard a familiar voice call out through my door.

"What, Tony." I answered to my beta.

"The rest of the pack and I are headin out, you sure you want to stay here?"

"Yea, I'm tired I come tomorrow though."

"Ok." was all I heard along with receding footsteps down the hall outside my room. I rolled over in my king size bed and saw my reflection in the full mirror and winked at myself the let my eyes close and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Since I carry the alpha gene I am 6'5 and have midnight black hair along with grey eyes that can make any girl do my bidding with out using my alpha tone on them. I looked good, hell I looked sexy as fuck.

I have been the alpha of the Blood Moon pack for 2 years. My father stepped down when I had turned 16. It had also helped that the pack loved me and being the alpha I was just loaded and loved it. But while laying in bed with a huge empty space next to me I realized my life is missing one thing...

A mate.

~Dakota's POV~

After speeding and weaving around cars I finally made it to school. As I pulled in everyone was watching me with mouths dropped and opened. Even the males that had mates, I chuckled as I saw the females slapped their mates for marveling at me then scowl and walk off as their mates tried to run after them to apologize. As I got out of the car I looked at myself in the side view mirror and blotted my lips to spread the lip-gloss in more then grabbed my bad then looked up at the humongous building that I now called school. I shut the car door and started walking across the parking lot. I reached over my shoulder while not looking and pressed lock button twice on my key until I heard it beep and lock. When I walked into the school it was loud and chattering everywhere but, then turned into murmuring and then complete silence. It felt like everything stopped right then and there. Everyone stopped what they were doing and all eyes landed on me. I'm not gonna lie it felt weird but I just asked like I didn't care and started walking toward to office, I really needed my schedule.

I felt like if I took a wrong turn I would get lost and die of hunger. I would get eaten by huge rats or something. No one would ever find my body. The school was just too big, you'd think it was a castle. Like damn it kinda scared me, but only a little cause I'm a tough girl.

While I walked through the crowd it seemed like they made a path and split apart for me to walk through. I stopped and looked at the map in my hands to see where the office was and saw that I was almost there. When I looked up I came face to chest with a wall.