Chapter 4: Rejected

Previously…

'Mate!' My wolf whispered.

He turned around and I was met with the most amazing pair of grey orbs I've ever seen. But he tore his eyes from mine with a smirk as sexy as can be and they started to travel down my body. Oh shit I forgot I only had a towel on!!

Chapter 4: Rejected

BlakePOV

When I arrived at the new neighboring pack house I parked my car in front of the gigantic house, although my pack house was still bigger, so when I left it wouldn't take long. I stepped out and knocked on the door and waited for only 10 seconds before I heard footsteps coming toward to door. It opened and there stood to alpha of the pack. "Hello Alpha Blake." he put his hand out for me to shake it.

"Hello Alpha Jim." I said grabbing his hand sternly and shaking it.

"What can I do for you?" he said letting go of my hand.

"I just want to discuss some details with you about the party."

"Okay we can talk in my office."

I nodded my head. He started walking and I followed him through the house till we stopped in front of a big brown door. He opened it and walked over to a big black desk with a Mac computer sitting on it and sat down in the black office chair behind it. I stepped up to his desk and stood not wanting to sit down.

"Do we have enough food to feed both packs?"

"Yes Jim we ha--" Just then the most sweetest aroma flew up nose. It smelled of warm sugary vanilla and arousal... My heart started racing to the scent and I felt myself getting as hard as a rock. "Do you smell that!" 'Mate!' My wolf purred. I sniffed the air to take in the beautiful smell of my mate. I turned around to the door and I heard a heart beating immensely behind the door and walked to it and the scent filled my nose again.

"Smell what, Blake what are you talking about?" I heard Jim but I was only focused on what was on the other side of the door and better yet... Who? I reached for the door and turned the door knob slowly a little afraid to see what was behind the door.

I opened the door but there was only a strong gust of wind and the strong beautiful scent leading down the hall. "I'm sorry Jim, excuse me." he just smiled and waved me off. I sniffed the air and followed the scent upstairs. I stopped in front of a door where the delicious smell was the strongest. Without thinking I grabbed the door knob and tried twisting it but the door was locked. 'Looks like you could take some notes from our mate, she knows how to lock doors.' he laughed inside my head.

"Fuck you, Ryder!"

'No thanks... I'm not into dudes.' he laughed in my head and I just shut him out and turned the door knob harder to break the spring. I was successful and the scent of my mate filled my nose. I cautiously walked into the room and closed the door quietly trying not to alert anyone of my presence. I walked past a door in front of a big king sized bed and heard the shower head running. I knew my mate was in the shower probably to help her arousal go down. I walked over to a big window next to the bed and watched a baby bird jump off the branch of a tree and fly for the first time. My bird watching was interrupted by a door opening behind me and a loud gasp.

The most mouthwatering vanilla scent captured my nose and I felt eyes on my back and smirked. I turned around and my eyes locked with the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I've saw in my whole life with gorgeous black hair that rimmed her beautiful tanned face with perfect full pink lips. My eyes made their way down her body, man was she beautiful and sexy! She only had a towel wrapped around her starting at the in the middle of her breast and stopping right below her butt. Her hair was wet and water drops were all over her exposed skin. My wolf begged me to go lick the water droplets off her neck. I was sure I had a boner that reached to high heavens in my pants with the smell of her arousal slapping my face.

"Mine!" I said and pulled her to me and she yelped surprised at my reaction. When I touched her sparks illuminated on my skin, a groan escaped my mouth at the intense feeling. I knew she felt it too because her eyes widened and her heart sped up. She was tense in my hold but she relaxed into my hold. She soon pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes she looked hurt.

"What's your name?" she asked innocently.

"Blake Fortargent... Alpha of the Blood Moon pack" she held her breath in and when I said "alpha".

"Okay... I Dakota Silverhead reject you Blake Fortargent as my mate..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

### Colin Wayne as Blake Fortargent - on the side ###

HEY LOVES HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

~REMEMBER~

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!

~~~AND~~~

COMMENT!!!!!

THE MORE YOU VOTE THE FASTER I WILL UPDATE ;D

LOVE YALL

~Little_Wolf_00