Chapter 10: Never Ending Darkness

Previously…

Then I got a surge of power that ran through my heart and a word popped into my head from nowhere. I decided to say it having a feeling it would help...

"Expergiscimini!!!"

After I said that the power flew from my heart causing a flash of light like a bomb and a powerful force pushed me back into the hard bark of a tree. I felt a warm substance running down the back of my head. I saw Tiffany stand up and run over to me and grab my hand while a group of my pack members including my father come running through the field, which was now formed from my powerful blast, from the woods toward me in wolf form. As that was the last thing I saw before the world faded from my view with me passed out into a dreamless haze.

Chapter 10: Never Ending Darkness 

Dakota’s P.O.V

Pitch black is all I wake up to. Standing in a room of nothing with a white t shirt and blue jean pants on. Where am I? “Bekah where are you!?”

“Hush child.” A sweet motherly honey coated voice says.

“Who’s there!” I spin around with my heart picking up paste looking for the source of the voice in to the darkness but find nothing.

“There is no reason to be scared or to fill yourself with worry.” The voice says as a door with great length and width opens making bright white lights flood into dark cavern of the room.

“Come my child.” The voice beckons me.

All worry slowly pools away as I walk toward the bright open light. Step by step I approach the door.

“Do not be afraid.” The voice reminds me of the time before Jim ruined my life…

As I step through the door I have to shield my eyes as the light is too bright especially with my heightened senses. But the light soon fades to a subtle orange and there is a beautiful smell of honey that floods my nose. I am surprised by my new surroundings. Right in front of me is a nice orange and brown checkered woolen three seated couch and about two feet away there is a chocolate coffee table with ridges in the legs. Then five feet from that there is a warm welcoming fire place lit and fluttering with red bricks fitted perfectly for the mantel.

All of the sudden a lady that is beyond beautiful walks out of the door the left. She has gorgeous silky dark brown hair that is braided to her head flowing down her back in one big braid stopping in the middle of her back. She has on a light orange and white checkered long sleeve flannel and blue jeans tucked into a pair of tan timberland boots. She also has light brown skin with stunning green eyes the stared at my eyes with a broad white smile plastered on her face.

“Welcome my child, come sit down; you must be thirsty.”