Chapter 5: Touchy

Previously…

"Mine!" I said and pulled her to me and she yelped surprised at my reaction. When I touched her sparks illuminated on my skin, a groan escaped my mouth at the intense feeling. I knew she felt it too because her eyes widened and her heart sped up. She was tense in my hold but she relaxed into my hold. She soon pulled away from me and looked me in the eyes she looked hurt.

"What's your name?" she asked innocently.

"Blake Fortargent... Alpha of the Blood Moon pack" she held her breath in and when I said "alpha".

"Okay... I Dakota Silverhead reject you Blake Fortargent as my mate..."

Chapter 5: Touchy

DakotaPOV

I don't understand why I felt so self-conscious when his glorious grey orbs traveled down my body hungrily. I trusted that I looked good. I had confidence in my body yet while he was in the room I felt so exposed and horny at the same time. Damn you hormones! I looked at him embarrassed about my arousal but I saw that he was to; thanks to his big friend pressing against the front of his pants.

"Mine!" he growled and pulled me toward him. I yelped too surprised to say anything. When his soft hands touched me sparks spread like a wild fire through my body and fireworks went off in my head making my eyes go wide and make my heart speed up immensely. I bit my lip muzzling a moan in the back of my throat from the sparks shooting through my body to my core. He didn't bother to hold his sexy groan when our hot flesh touched. I couldn't resist my wolf making me relax in his hold. No I can't do this I pulled away from him and took a step back. I want my freedom! The only way I can keep it is if I reject him. I felt a like a piece of me die when I thought of rejecting him. 'Why would you reject him when he clearly loves us!' Bekah growled at me in my head.

Even though I knew his name I'd rather not let him know I heard anything. "What's your name?" 'DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!' Bekah growled viciously. "I'm sorry Rebekah..." I blocked her out completely only feeling buzzing in the back of my head of her trying to communicate with me but I couldn't talk to her I need to focus on what I want right now.

"Blake Fortargent... Alpha of the Blood Moon pack" My breath hitched in the back of my throat. Alpha! No... No, hell no. My mate can't be a fucking alpha. They were the worst of all. Being the alpha they are 20 times more protective and possessive than all other normal wolfs!

"Okay... I Dakota Silverhead reject you Blake Fortargent as my mate..." I cringed and fell on my knees on the wooden flooring of my room as Rebekah broke through my shield and howled a high pitch cry loudly making my head pound and my ears ring loudly. 'HOW COULD YOU!!!' she cried out in my head. "I'm sorry I just can't..." I felt the bond to Blake start to rip and I grabbed my stomach at the pain running through me from rejecting my mate. A mate was a werewolf's other half; a werewolf was nothing without his or her's mate. The pain was too much I let a tear slip out my eye then I passed out on the floor hearing the cries of Blake and him running for me then darkness enveloped me to a painful dreamless sleep.

BlakePOV

I was lost for words as she rejected me. My heart was slowly but surely ripped as the bond was ripping. I was brought out of my painful thoughts by shrieking and a crying Dakota on her knees holding her stomach deep in pain. She looked at me with a tear running down her face before he eyes closed and she passed out. She fell silent with a painful face plastered on her face. I ran to her and held her in my arms looking and admiring her angelic face. I was in pain but it didn't hurt me as bad as her because she was the one that rejected me.

"Dakota? Dakota! Dakota?! Wake up!!! Please baby don't leave me!" I yelled holding her. I don't care if she did reject me I'm not leaving her side for anything. Ryder agreed so I picked her up but soon remembered that she was still naked when her I picked her up and the towel that was wrapped her fell to the floor and her perfectly tanned bare skin rubbed against mine igniting spark through my body. I groaned looking at her beautiful toned naked body in my arms. The moon goddess knew what she was doing when she made my beautiful mate...

_________________________________________________________________________

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

~LITTLE_WOLF_00