Chapter 7: Difficulties

DEDICATED TO MY FIRST FAN @CaseyHodgkinson !;)

Previously…

He growls angrily and grabs my wrist, which were dangling by my sides loosely, roughly and slide them along the wall to the top of my head. He leans in slowly and brushed his luscious plump lips over my ear and whispers "I'm going to make you wish you hadn't..."

Chapter 7: Difficulties

Dakota's POV

No I don't want this... 'Why not he's our mate, for fucks sake!'

"You know why!"

'You need to let the past go, yea I know it's hard because I lived it with you but it's time to--' she was drowned out by a furious heat flowing down my neck and a strong strawberry musk flew up my nose bringing me back to reality... Back to what was really happening while I was zoned out talking to my wolf. He leaned forward to where his erection was touching the inside of my thigh. He may have still had jeans on but damn man he was huge up against my thigh. A burning sensation went through my stomach and to my core.

No snap out of it Dakota… He will not control you. Right then and there I gathered up my courage and thrusted my knee up, using all my werewolf speed and strength, making my knee strongly and painfully connect with his balls.

A loud grunt traveled through my room as Blake went down to the floor releasing my wrist. I smirked and bent down to his level while he was cradling his balls and whispered in his ears, “I don’t belong to anyone. I suggest you fight hard because you are not the type of man I want! If you want me you better change!”

I grabbed some shorts and a shirt that were laying in the floor and flung them on then walked out my house into the woods. I really need to think.

Blake's POV

Dakota bent down and fiercely whispered in my ear, “I don’t belong to anyone. I suggest you fight hard because you are not the type of man I want! If you want me you better change!” and with that she left the room after flinging some clothes on.

What does she mean I need to change? Aren’t mates supposed to take you as you are? GODDESS WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A DIFFICULT MATE!?!?!

______________________________________________________________________

HEY GUY SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I HAVE BIG PLANS COMMING ALONG SO DON'T FRET MY PUPS ALL IN TIME THE FUN WILL COME^_^

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!!!!

LOVE YALL

~LITTLE_WOLF_00