Chapter 3: Mate Who?

When a wolf is talking it will only have one quote( ' )

When the human is talking it will have two quotes( " )

Chapter 3: Mate Who?

Blake'sPOV

After I finally decided to get out of bed at 5:00 I walked to the bathroom and hopped into the shower to let searing hot water relax my muscles. With me being the alpha and a lot tougher the water didn't affect me at all. Once I got out of the shower I wiped all over my body with the towel till dry then wrapped it around my waist and walked out my bathroom. I was walking to my dresser when my bedroom door flew open. 'Who dares to come into the alpha's room without permission or even the audacity to knock!' My wolf growled in my head.

"Blakii!" I heard a loud familiar squeal. 'What is she doing in here!' My wolf growled again.

I sighed at my wolf then turned to the door. "What do you want Kelsey?" I said turning back around to find a shirt with my voice full of noticeable annoyance.

I heard her snicker and walk over to me then she slid her arm around my waist from behind. She leaned up to my ears and whispered "You" trying to be sexy and seductive.

"No." I said flatly.

"Come on baby, don't be that way." she slide her hands down to the towel that was wrapped low on my waste.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them away with the speed of lightning. She jumped and gasped. "I told you that our little fling is over. Now get out of my room." I dropped her hands and she looked at me through squinted eyes. She crossed her arms, huffed like a five year old then stomped out my room slamming the door with her.

'Why did you hook up with her! Damn man.' my wolf scolded me

"I was bored and a man has needs."

'What the fuck is wrong with you, if I was in control she would have never made it past that door. Learn to lock shit!'

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and blocked my wolf out. Sometimes he just gets to me.

'Same here.'

"Fuck off, we need to go meet with the alpha of the Dark Night pack to make sure nothing goes wrong during the party." and with that I blocked him out so I could focus.

I decided to wear a white V-neck with some khaki shorts that stopped at the middle of my shins what some black vans. I grabbed my keys and went down stairs. I told my beta that I was going to see alpha Jim and left him in charge. I hopped inside of my 2014 black Jeep wrangler and drove off to alpha Jim's territory.

(Blake's car on the side [2014 Black Jeep Wrangler])>>>>>>

Dakota POV

When I arrived home I parked in front of the house next to a black wrangler. I didn't recognize it but I didn't make a big deal about it. I stepped out of me car walked to the front door. When I opened the door the most intoxicating aroma slapped me in the face almost making me fall backwards. It smelled of strawberries but was also filled with a manly hickory woodsy musk. 'Mate!?' My wolf took over without even giving me a chance to fight.

She followed the intoxicating scent through the enormous mansion. "Rebekah stop!" I screamed to my wolf though my mind but there was only one thing on her mind.

'Mate, mate gotta find mate.'

We ended up outside of my father’s office and it took everything in me to keep Bekha(the wolfs nick name) from storming into the room to see her mate. Yes I say her mate and not our mate because I don't want a mate right now. I don't want to put my whole life on hold for just one guy!

Just then I heard the most sexiest voice in my life! "Yes Jim we ha--" he stopped talking why did he stop talking? I wanted to hear his voice. Gosh I wonder what it would sound like moaning my name... No bad Dakota, stop thinking that you don't have time for that. I was getting too aroused, I felt a warmth growing in my core 'The hell we do!' I heard someone sniff the air through the door. "Do you smell that!"

"Smell what, Blake what are you talking about?" I heard my father say. 'Oh so mate's name is Blake' my wolf purred glad that she knew her mate's name. I hated to admit it but the name was sexy, totally scream worthy. 'You bet!' my wolf howled. My core got even warmer thinking of him making me scream his name... No, no I can't be thinking like that I don't want a mate I don't even know what he looks like! Fuck, why me!

I heard footsteps walk slowly to the door and the door knob started turning slowly. Oh fuck, my heart started racing. I finally got control of my wolf and ran inhumanly fast, I ran like the speed of lighting to my room and shut the door then locked it. I slid down the door with my back to it and huffed trying to get my heart rate back to normal. I push myself off the floor then walked to my bathroom and wasted no time turning on the shower. I ripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower. I just stood there and let the water bounce off my skin. 'Why didn't you let me see him?!"

"Because you know I don't want a mate right now!"

'What the fuck is wrong with you? Most girls would be dieing to see their mate right now!'

"Well I'm not like most girls!" With that I shut her out and washed my body and hair.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I opened my bathroom door and the most strongest, delicious smell flew in my face and my core started getting warm and my arousal dripped down my leg. I looked and gasped when I saw someone tall and sexy standing looking out my window facing away from me. All I could see was back but man was it a sexy one. He had a white shirt on and it clung to his back muscles like a second skin.

'Mate!' My wolf whispered.

He turned around and I was met with the most amazing pair of grey orbs I've ever seen. But he tore his eyes from mine with a smirk as sexy as can be and they started to travel down my body. Oh shit I forgot I only had a towel on!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

~HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

LOVE YALL

~LITTLE_WOLF_00