Chapter 6: Growing Pains

Previously…

"Dakota? Dakota! Dakota?! Wake up!!! Please baby don't leave me!" I yelled holding her. I don't care if she did reject me I'm not leaving her side for anything. Ryder agreed so I picked her up but soon remembered that she was still naked when her I picked her up and the towel that was wrapped her fell to the floor and her perfectly tanned bare skin rubbed against mine igniting spark through my body. I groaned looking at her beautiful toned naked body in my arms. The moon goddess knew what she was doing when she made my beautiful mate...

Chapter 6: Growing Pains

DakotaPOV

"We are gathered here today to in remembrance of Dakota Silverhead. Her death will be remembered throughout time for being the first and only child to reject her alpha mate to reject her mate alpha Blake Fortargent. She was a strong headed bitch that partied day in and day out. But her death will be in vein because she didn't care about anyone other than herself." No that's not true. "She was a crazed slut that her parents were ashamed of... Now we shall burn her body to start over and forget all about her as if she never existed. Pour the lighter fluid. And throw a match to burn that bitch burn. Everyone say your goodbyes."

"GOODBYE."

"GOODBYE."

"GOODBYE."

"GOODBYE."

***

"Noo!!" My eyes shot open I tried to sit up but I felt something heavy around my waist holding my in place and a wall pressed on my back generating heat throughout my body with shocks flying through my body. 'Mate?' Shit!

Blake shot up from beside me and his eyes flashed with various emotions: fear, surprise, happiness, worry, and love, were all visible. "Are you okay!"

I looked at him like he was crazy! Why the hell was he cuddling with me in my bed? "NO! Why fuck are you in my bed!?" I jumped out of bed but soon regretted it as soon as a breeze hit my bare legs but better yet my whole body. I looked down to see my naked body and Blake's eyes soon traveled and to my naked body also but... Hungrily, he growled huskily and his eyes turned pitch black with lust. I went to cover myself but in less than a second my back was rammed into the wall behind me and an involuntary moan escaped from my lips. "No, I rejected you?" I whispered but I don't know why. Why did I just whisper? What the fuck is wrong with me I usually have more confidences I have Alpha blood for fucks sake?!

He growls angrily and grabs my wrist, that were dangling by my sides loosely, roughly and slide them along the wall to the top of my head. He leans in slowly and brushed his luscious plump lips over my ear and whispers "I'm going to make you wish you hadn't..."

Oooooo cliff hanger lol

Don't hate me

MAKE SURE TO...

VOTE!!!!!

~~~AND~~~

COMMENT!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

~Little_Wolf_00