Chapter 2: Never Tied Down

Previously...

While I walked through the crowd it seemed like they made a path and split apart for me to walk through. I stopped and looked at the map in my hands to see where the office was and saw that I was almost there. When I looked up I came face to chest with a wall.

Chapter 2: Never Tied Down

Dakota's POV

"What the hell?" I said getting pissed. I looked up and my eyes met with a pair of green ones. The eyes were attached to perfect chiseled face with full lips and blonde hair.

"So your the new girl?" he asked me

"My name is Dakota." I said scowling because he called me new girl.

He raised an eye brow at me and said "Tony."

I started to walk around him but he stepped in front of me again. At this I almost punched him in the face. "What do you want?" I said glaring at him.

"Are you going to the 'welcome' party tonight?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about when he said welcome. He must be a part of the Blood Moon pack. Their alpha who I have yet to meet has planned to throw a party to 'welcome' our pack because we moved into the territory next to theirs. But I know better, they just wanted to see how my packs attitude was to determine if we are a threat or not. "Yes." I said taking a step closer. "I guess I should be expecting to see you there?"

He put his hand on my shoulder. "You know it." he winked.

"Okay." I walked around him and into the office.

I walked up to a desk and a woman was sitting in a chair typing on the computer. "What do you need sweetie."

I cringed when she called me sweetie but I didn't say anything about it. "I need my schedule."

"ok honey what's your name?" she said smiling and looked down at the computer.

"Dakota Silverhead."

The smile on her face immediately disappeared while she was typing and looked up at me. "As in Tom Silverhead?" she had fear in her eyes.

I sighed "Yes..." The fear in her eyes deepened.

"O-okay." she stuttered holding out her shaky hand that had my schedule in it.

I reached for her hand instead of the paper and she flinched and her eyes went wide but stayed in place. I gave her a reassuring smile and looked her in the eyes. She searched my eyes with sincerity then her hand stopped shaking and she physically relaxed. I grabbed the schedule from her hand and walked out of the office. My stupid uncle and his fucking reputation is fucking up my life.

I shook my head pushing my thoughts away and headed to my first class. When I walked into the class room and everyone was already in their seats so all eyes fell on me when I walked in with my clicking pumps. The teacher was standing at the board writing notes but he stopped, looked and walked over to me. I handed him my schedule and his eye widened but he quickly covered the look, but I still saw the fear. "Okay, Miss S-silverhead, have a seat." he said handing me back my schedule.

I grabbed it from him and turned around ignoring all the stares. There was a seat an empty seat in the front and two in the back next to one another near the window. I chose to walk to the one in the back next to the window. when I walked past the males in the room whistled and low lustful growls could be heard all through out the room. A smirk crawled it's way on to my lips as I walked and sat down. The teacher turned around and cleared his throat. Everyone once again turned there attention back to him. All of my classes went by quickly.