Part 2

Octavia

The Chicago sky lit orange as the sun came up behind the buildings, I stared at it. Everyone was asleep and the world seemed peaceful, quiet... well as quiet as can be expected with Walkers raging outside the door behind me. I knelt on the bleachers, facing the window, my sword resting on my knees as I wiped dried walker blood off of it with a piece of cloth I'd found. There were Walkers clawing at a fence towards the right, trying to get to the truck in the middle of the school yard. Some had broke through a gap in the fence and aimlessly walked past the truck, some stopping to claw at the windows briefly.

I couldn't help pretending that Jasper was hidden in the back of the truck, creating puff-clouds from a cigarette and wishing it was a joint. But he was gone. He pulled the trigger, I get it, his girlfriend's death destroyed him. Zombies got to her, she couldn't make it out. These people had captured 50 of our people and were going to use them for experiments to find some bullshit cure that doesn't exist. We lost almost all of our people, all of them except Murphy, Jasper, Monty, Harper, Miller and Bryan. We lost them all, we lost Maya. She was the only good one, the only one that tried to help our people get out, but she got trapped with the rest of her people, Clarke let the herd in and we heard their screams as the zombies ate them. We sat in a room, waiting for it to end before coming in and firing our weapons, killing the zombies and the villains. Maya was alive, bitten and bleeding, in pain, but alive. Jasper held her in his arms as she took her final breaths before Bellamy put her out of her misery. Jasper blames Clarke, but it was one life to save us. I don't agree with it, we could've found a way to keep her alive, but what's done is done.

But I know how he feels, well felt, and how Murphy feels. At least Jasper fitted in, at least he had friends. Me and Murphy don't. Murphy had to kill his girlfriend, Emori, she got shot when shit went down with a rival camp. It sucks. Murphy used to be the bad guy, but he's only killed two people out of hatred, a further three to protect us. He wasn't with us for our first fight, when a rival camp came and tried to take our camp over, killing 50 out of the 100 of us. But we killed them, burnt them. Murphy was being tortured by them, and then he came to us before the battle, infected us with a bad disease, killed two people and then left as the rival camp attacked us. And then for our second battle with the people trying to find a cure, Murphy was with his girlfriend until he got captured by their leader, he was used for other things...

And then the last thing was with Pike, a guy from the military, came to find our camp. We'd already met up with some survivors from our quarantine zone and had a secure place, things were running well. We had a farm and everything, we'd teamed up with another camp that had helped us fight the second battle, but Pike ruined that. Said they couldn't be trusted, so he sent some men, my brother included, and massacre them all. We still had some of their people in our camp, he was going to massacre them too, but Lincoln stepped forward. He sacrificed himself for his people. Pike killed him. Then I killed Pike.

Lincoln was more than a boyfriend, he was my home. He found me wandering through the forests, we'd just set up our first camp, it had been two years since the apocalypse, but it was just the beginning for us. For the first two years we were in quarantine and juvie. That's how a hundred teens ended up setting up camp together. But I wanted to explore, I hadn't seen the outside in almost two years and I was free. But the rival camp had started attacking us, they were following me through the forest, but Walkers distracted them. Then some walkers came for me, I ran and ran and ran until I fell down a hill and knocked myself out. When I woke I was in a cave, chained to a rock. Lincoln was there. He saved me. My people repaid him by torturing him since he used to be part of the rival group. I helped him escape and I fell in love with him, he fell in love with me. He made feel safe and unstoppable. As long as I had him, nothing else mattered. But now he's gone and I don't know who I am anymore. Sometimes I feel like Jasper, like pulling the trigger. But Lincoln wouldn't want that and nor would Indra, she trained me to fight and be strong and so I carry on even though it's hard to. Get knocked down, get back up.

"Morning," a voice grunted, I looked down the bleachers towards the fire, Bellamy sat up looking at me, I turned away, facing the truck again. I know it wasn't his fault for Lincoln's death, I know that. But he supported Pike, he butchered our allies, he only spared Indra. He was partly responsible for Lincoln's death.

After it happened, we decided to move on, I couldn't stay there with Lincoln gone, I didn't fit in. Murphy joined us, he had no reason to stick around, he was an outsider too. Raven joined us, she also lost her lover, he killed about fifteen people, our allies knew them, the only way they would work with us is if he died and Clarke was the one to do it, they were going to torture him, she saved him... kind of. Raven's still pissed about it. Bellamy came because of me. Clarke came because Bellamy told her too and she's had enough of staying put, she likes exploration and being free. We've only been gone about a month, Lincoln dead about six weeks, it hurts like a bitch. I see him in my dreams, each dream ending the same: the gun shot and his blood on my hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes: I just want to point out that I haven't seen season 4 and to my knowledge, Emori and Jasper are alive. In my story they are dead, in order for my own character developments storylines. I have made a couple chapters explaining my version of The 100 but they're later on because obviously The 100 isn't in a zombie apocalypse.

TWD follows the show and whatever happened on the show up until Season 7B has happened to my characters. However this is after Negan is dead but I have kept the characters alive that were alive in season 7. You will find out about them as the story progresses.