☼Nicknames They Give You ☼

Bianca Del Rio

Giggles

When Bianca first met you, she noticed you loved to laugh. It could be when something bad was happening or your drunk, she finds that you are always laugh. This is great because Bianca can test new jokes out on you. Whenever you laugh, Bianca has the biggest smile where her dimples are prominent. This is what she loves about you.

Adore Delano

Sunflower

You and Adore are two peas in a pod. You both like to party and are wild and carefree. You remind her of a sunflower, growing wildly tall and being the tallest one in the field. Also, you are very positive and bright and never have a down moment.

Courtney Act

Paradise

You both met in Australia and she started to call you, "Paradise," because of that. When Courtney is having a rough day, she escapes to you and goes to paradise. You are always there when Courtney is stressed and tired. You are very mellow and peaceful compared to her bubbliness.

Sharon Needles

Kitty

Sharon always says that you are the black cat to her witch. You both love spooky things, so Sharon decided this would be the perfect nickname for you. You always love to cuddle, snuggle, and spoon whenever Sharon is home or around you. You are basically like a legitimate cat following her around.

Roxxxy Andrews

Muffin

Roxxxy thinks you are the sweetest thing ever. You are always telling her nice things, whenever she feels down about herself. You are her number one fan. Also, you have a sweet tooth, which Roxxxy tries to help you with, but it always fails.

Violet Chachki 

Doll

Violet thinks you are extremely beautiful. You do not have a blemish or scar on your skin, so you remind her of porcelain doll. You both are an extremely good lucking couple and everyone compliments you both.