Chapter 8

SAMANTHA

I knew Josh was going to be following me tonight. I was driving home, with him behind of course, when a black SUV pulled infront of him. I lived ten minutes from the intersection and by the time the lights changed in Josh's favour, I'd be home. Safe and sound.

I pulled up into my driveway and parked my car. Chase wasn't home yet since he had football practice every Friday.

I was walking up the few steps that led to my front porch went I felt a blow to my back and arm haul me and stuff me into a vehicle.

A black SUV, to be exact.

My mind went reeling. Who were these people and where were they taking me? Would my bodily organs be sold? Was Josh right?

Okay, that last one was out of desperation for a reason to why I'm being kidnapped.

I didn't see the face of said kidnapper, since whoever stuffed me in the backseat strapped me in. I was about to press the button that unlocks the seatbelt when hands from behind held a cloth to my face.

I was out in a matter of moments.

__________

JOSH

I kept following her scent. I refused to stop. I may have ran a few stop lights. Oops?

I caught a glimpse of the tail of the SUV turning a corner that led to the forest.

I stopped my car and got out. It was getting late and the moon was coming out. In a few hours I would be forced in my wolf form if I didn't willingly change and even though Samantha wouldn't turn until midnight,when the moon was at it's apex, I wanted to be there so I could help her through the rough part.

I wanted to be there since no one was there for me. I didn't want anyone to go through what I did.

I was behind a tree now and I was looking at everything that they were doing. 

Monique and Drew were back at it again. They had Samantha tied against a tree. She was out cold. By my guessing, and from experience, she'd be up around ten so they could tell her about werewolves, and their bullshit clan.

I was really hoping that she wouldn't mention my name though. I couldn't have Monique and Drew hot on my trail again. This past year was amazing without them, even though I only spent some weeks with them before I moved.

I watched as they prepared everything that was necessary for her branding right before she turned. They took it as a serious matter.

I was hiding behind a huge oak tree, looking at everything that was taking place. I was trying to come up with some idea to get Samantha back, but I couldn't think of anything at that time.

Desperately, I glanced at the moon, which was closing in on it's apex. I saw Samantha from the corner of my eyes. She was beginning to wake up.

This couldn't be good, I thought to myself.

She was freaking out, I could tell that from here. I could also sense that she was​ in pain, her body preparing itself for the transformation.

Fuck.

I was the idiot that forgot that Monique and Drew were werewolves too. They probably knew I was here already.

My thoughts were confirmed when I felt a clawed nail run straight down my hand from my shoulder to my wrist.

I tensed under Monique's touch.

She always scared me more than Drew ever would. Her laugh would give the devil chills. She was a menace, nothing short of a psychotic, ignorant, abusive bitch.

She turned me around easily, I gave into it. The next second I saw Drew's first coming towards me for the second time in my life.

And even though people change, in that moment, I knew my big sister never would.