Chapter 1 - Samantha

I hate Mondays. They are the absolute worst. Having a chemistry test first period on Monday didn't make it any better. I was totally unprepared since my dumbass neighbors Ethan and Josh had a party last night and didn't give a damn that the next day was school.

I was at my locker getting my books while Alysa, my best friend, was yapping about my brother, Chase, talking to some random girl down the hall. I learned to ignore Alysa when she spoke about my brother because it was weird to me that she liked him. He wasn't bad looking or anything, but his douche personality made up for it. He could be a total bitch at times.

"Look at him talking to that blonde. What do you think their talking about? Come on lets just casually walk by and listen. Sam are you even listening to me?"

"I heard everything but chose to let it come in one ear and go out the next."

"Ow!" I rubbed by arm where she wacked me with her huge chemistry text book. Alysa knew she was the only one who could hit me and get away so she took advantage of it. We started walking to class so we could reach there early and go through some things before the test.

While walking down the hall I saw the two idiots who made me wake late last night so I could study for this test. I glared at Ethan. I didn't think I had the guts to look Josh in the eye, since he's more intimidating.

He looked close to 6 foot tall, had a light tan colour skin, dark brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. To bad he was an absolute dick.

"Sweetheart stop looking at me like I just screwed with your best friend." Said Ethan. I could see Josh smirking as I looked at Ethan in disbelief.

"You're the assholes who had some stupid party again last night that kept me up. And I'll look at whoever I want whenever I want. Don't tell me what to do." I responded.

With that being said I stormed off, with Alysa by my side. She was grinning from ear to ear. She always laughed after I told someone off. I hate it when people think that they can tell me something and I'll leave them alone, because I'm short.

Chase always told me that my mouth would get me in trouble one day. So far it didn't, as yet.

The school day went by draining me of my energy in the process. I walked through the front door and crashed on the couch. I would be home alone until half five. Chase had football practice this evening. I had finally gotten off the couch and dragged myself to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I walked back to the front and opened the door to find Alysa with a pizza in her hand. I grinned as I let her in.

"You can thank me later." She said as we sat down on the couch and ate a few slices.

We left back a few for Chase on Alysa's insistence and headed upstairs to do our homework. Half an hour later while in the middle of doing work Ethan and Josh started playing music again. I was completely pissed off now. I marched down the stairs and went straight outside. Alysa was running behind me saying something that sounded like 'I cant miss this'. I crossed the road and knocked on their door and got no response. Figures since they were blasting music. I turned the door knob and pushed and the door opened. What I saw when I walked in left me speechless.

Josh stood by the door shirtless. He was the scarier of the best friends but right now no amount of fear was stoping me. I quickly recovered and finished what I came here to say.

"Didn't I tell you to stop with the loud music already. Can't you understand English? I am go-"

"Nada señorita," he said with a smirk, cutting me off.

"Listen," I said while walking into his house. "I am taking this off and you will not put it on back. If you do I will start throwing things at your house and trust me when I say I have a pretty good aim."

I walked out his house and back into mine. Finally, it was quiet but I had a feeling that it wouldn't last long.