2

"Mom, Dad! I'm home!" Sehun said cheerfully which surprised Luhan.

"Sehunnie, you come!" A beautiful middle age woman come from upstairs with her bright smile and hug Sehun.

"Oh? Who is he?"

"Mom, he is the one i told you, Luhan."

"Oh! Your boyfriend??"

Luhan doesn't know why he blush, which made Sehun's mom squeal again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Luhan. It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Oh." Luhan bow his head.

"He's polite too but just call me auntie, okay?" Mrs. Oh patted Luhan's shoulder and smile. "Come on in. I already told the maid to prepare some snacks for you."

"Thank you Mrs- uhmm, i mean auntie." Luhan said politely and followed Mrs. Oh to the kitchen.

Sehun who left behind, smirk at his plan.

This is defenitely work...

***

"Mother, this is Sehun's boyfriend, Luhan. And Luhan this is Sehun's grandmother." Mrs. Oh introduce Luhan.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Luhan and it's a pleasure to meet you." Luhan bow politely but the older woman just scanning him head to toe.

"Him?" Grandmother said arrogantly.

"Grandma~" Sehun came out from nowhere and hug his grandmother from behind.

"Oh, my grandson came." Grandmother gently pat Sehun's cheek.

"Because i miss you grandma and i want to introduce my boyfriend to you." Sehun then pull away and walk to Luhan.

"I see."

***

This is so awkward...

Luhan fidget on his seat nervously when he left alone with Sehun's grandmother.

"Come here everyday at 8 AM, on time. I won't tolerate any excuse."

Luhan startled when Sehun's grandmother suddenly spoke up.

"Y- yes, grandmother."

The old woman then left the kitchen, leaving Luhan alone.

This is gonna be harder than i thought...

Luhan snap back to reality when he heard footsteps behind him. He immediately stood up and bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Luhan?" Luhan look up and saw a familiar face standing infront of him.

"Seu- Seunghun-sunbae."

Great, why is he here? Luhan thought as he can feel his body started to tremble and memories from the past floating in his mind.

"What are you doing here?"

"I- i..."

"Hyung?" Sehun came and immediately approach Luhan.

"Oh, Sehun-ah, you came."

Sehun smile brightly. "Hyung, i want you to meet my boyfriend, Luhan."

Luhan could see that Seunghun's body tense when Sehun mention 'boyfriend'.

"Ah, is that so? My name is Oh Seunghun. Nice to meet you Luhan." Seunghun offered his hand which Luhan nervously accept.

"Nice to meet you too, Seunghun-su -hyung."