13.

"Luhan."

Luhan quickly run when Sehun call him.

"Yes, Sehun?"

Sehun chuckle and gesture him to sit down and Luhan does what he say.

"This Sunday, do you want to go out? To amusement park?"

Luhan's eyes sparkling upon hearing 'amusement park' and nodded his head excitedly.

"I want, i want!" Luhan said as he clapped his hand.

Sehun really like this childish Luhan. Sehun raise his hand and ruffle Luhan's hair.

"Okay, it's a deal then."

"Sehunnie is the best!!" Luhan unconciously kiss Sehun's cheek and hug the taller tightly, making the taller shock of his action.

"O- oh, i'm sorry." Luhan release the hug when he realize his action making Sehun feel uncomfortable.

"It's okay, well i gotta go to work now. Take care and call me if there's something happen, okay?"

"Yes, sir!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luhan's room is a mess right now with clothes scattered everywhere. He ruffled his hair in frustation.

"What should i wear for Sunday?" Luhan mumble as he scan his pile of clothes.

"Hmmmm, should i pack some food to?" Luhan put his finger on his chin, thinking about the date on Sunday. But once again, he ruffled his hair.

"Aishh, i don't know anymore!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sunday come and Luhan already woke up in the morning. He decided to pack some food for them and then getting ready for their date.

Luhan chose to wear casual clothes, just a sky blue shirt and black jeans. He style his hair a little and smile while looking at the mirror when suddenly someone knock at the door.

"Lu, are you ready?" Sehun peek and smile when he saw Luhan. The smaller smile when he saw Sehun's outfit similiar to his. Blue shirt and black jeans. They look like a real couple wearing couple outfit and Luhan likes it.

"Eum! I just need to take the food at the kitchen." Luhan replied as he pack his things before the two walk to the kitchen. Sehun wait patiently as he staring at Luhan's movement. A thin smile appear on Sehun's lips when he saw the little deer pack the foods with so much care. And when Luhan finished with the foods, Sehun reach out his right hand to Luhan.

"Ready?"

Luhan blush as he took Sehun's hand. Luhan blush evenmore when Sehun grab his hand tightly like the older doesn't want to let go. That makes Luhan's heart beat faster.

"Okay, come on then."

Luhan nodded his head and smile widely while Sehun just raise his other hand and ruffle Luhan's hair.

Unknown to Luhan, Sehun felt his heart beats faster when he saw Luhan's smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Woahhh~ this is amazing!" Luhan is amazed at how big the amusement park they visit.

"Sehhn-ah! I want to ride that!"

"Sehun-ah! I want to go there!"

"Sehun-ah! Come on!"

Sehun just smile and follow the little deer. Today he wants to make Luhan happy by doing everything Luhan wants.

And actually, Sehun has prepare something special just for Luhan. And when the sun goes down, Sehun smile happily.

"Lu, wait here, okay?"

The little deer just nodded his head as he scan the shop that sells deer dolls. Sehun ruffled the smaller hair before he walk somewhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything is settle and Sehun is really satisfied with his hard work.

"I hope he likes it." Sehun smile widely as he stare at the deer plushie on his right hand.

Sehun walk happily to the store where he left Luhan, hoping to see Luhan still waiting for him but no. He couldn't find Luhan anywhere and he started to panick when the shopkeeper said that he didn't see Luhan.

Sehun ruffled his hair in frustation because he couldn't find Luhan anywhere in the amusement park.

"Luhan where are you?" Sehun mumble as he looked at his surrounding hoping to find Luhan soon.

Sehun wants to continue to find Luhan but his phone ringing.

Seunghyun hyung is calling...

"What do you want?" Sehun said coldly.

"Calm down little brother, i just want to play with you and this little deer~"

"Mmpphh!!"

Sehun fumed in anger when he heard a muffled voice. He is sure that's Luhan's voice.

"You bastard! What do you think you are doing?!"

"I won't tell you, you have to find us before i do something to Luhan."

The call ended by Seunghyun and Sehun hates him more.

"Shit! I won't let you go so easily Seunghyun!"

Sehun quickly dialed Chanyeol's number.

"Chanyeol-ah, i need your help. Call Jongin too. Luhan is in danger."

So this is chapter 13!!
Sorry if it's too short!
I just got some idea for this fanfic and i will try my best!! I won't let you down!! 😎😎😎
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I will finish this story no matter what but i can't promise when is the next update. I will try to update as soon as possible so please stay tuned!! 😋😉😋😉

Once again, Happy new year 2018 guys!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I hope we all can be a better person🙏🙏🙏

See you on next chap!! 👐👐👐👐