5

Luhan swear that he is getting crazy. Whenever Sehun around, Luhan could always feel his heart beat raise. When Sehun smile, Luhan swear that he seems forgot how to breath.

Crazy, right?

Just like this morning. When Sehun lean closer, smiling to the shorter while greet him a simple 'good morning', Luhan could feel his heart nearly explode.

"No, it's nothing. Just forget it." Luhan mumble to himself as he shook his head while walking straight until he bumped into someone.

"Look up when you are walking."

Luhan's heart jumped again when he heard Sehun's voice. He look up to see the taller who is smiling gently at him.

"I- i... o- okay." Luhan look down again, hiding his blushing face and walk pass the taller and head to his room, almost hitting a table on his way.

Sehun just stare at the shorter and chuckle to see the clumsy Luhan who has his head down.

***

Sehun knock at Luhan's door which replied with a muffle voice from inside, so he open the door a little and peek in to see Luhan wrapped up in his blanket warmly.

"Hey, let's cook dinner."

"Do i have to?" Luhan pout.

"Yes, you have to." Sehun then walk in and pull the blanket. "Come on. I'll help you."

"Alright, alright." Luhan mumble as he stood up and wear his flippers.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. You choose." Sehun shrug as he wait for Luhan to decide their dinner.

"Omurice?" Luhan suggest and Sehun just nodded.

"Okay then." Luhan start to prepare the ingredients while Sehun is heating the frying pan.

"Can you chop the onion?" Luhan ask Sehun as he crack the eggs.

"Like this?" Sehun showed him the onion.

"Yeah, and wait until the pan is heat up."

Luhan who doesn't know that the pan was actually heated up, touch the pan.

"Ouch!"

Sehun put the knife and approach the smaller worriedly.

"Why? What happen?" Sehun ask as he examin Luhan's fingers that started to turn red. Sehun pull Luhan with him to the faucet and turn on the water.

"I didn't know that the pan is hot." Luhan said as he hiss when the cold water touch his burnt fingers.

"Sorry, i heat it up. It's my fault." Sehun said as he dry Luhan's hand and put an oinment on it.

"It's okay. It's nothing serious." Luhan said and look up to realize that their face is really close.

They stare at each other before Sehun slowly lean closer and Luhan just stood there, frozen.

And when finally Sehun landed his lips on Luhan's, they could feel it. The butterflies, fireworks, all those things that people feel when they are in love, Luhan and Sehun could feel it.

And when Sehun started to move his lips, Luhan started to close his eyes, enjoying the moment, forgetting about his burnt finger and almost everything.

"Se- sehun." Luhan stopped the kiss while Sehun just frown.

"The stove. We need to turn it off." Luhan mumble and Sehun just smile as he reach for the stove and turn it off.