3

"I'm boreeeeeeddddd, get me out of hereeeeeee~" Luhan whine as he rest his chin on the table.

Jongin and Kyungsoo just chuckle at the cute Luhan.

"30 minutes more, hyung and we will go out, okay?" Kyungsoo patted Luhan's shoulder.

"Really?" Luhan's eyes sparkling as he sat up straight.

Jongin nodded. "We're gonna have fun after you finish this."

"Yes, sir!"

***

"Hyung, Jongin and i need to buy something, you wait here and rest, okay? Don't go anywhere."

Luhan nodded his head, obeying like a kid. They've been playing at the arcade inside the mall for 3 hours and now Luhan is tired.

After Jongin and Kyungsoo left, Luhan just sat on the bench, resting his legs until someone come.

"Look, isn't it Luhan?"

Luhan looked up and his eyes filled with fears.

It's his bully back then in highschool...

"Long time no see, yeah? You haven't change a bit, still pretty for a guy."

There are 3 of them. Woo Jihoo, Choi Minho and Lee Dong Suk.

"S-sunbae-nim..."

"Oh, so you still remember us." Jihoo said in mocking tone.

"You know, we haven't have fun for so long, right?" Dong Suk said and Jihoo and Minho smirk.

"Come with us." Minho step forward and pull Luhan harshly to toilet since the mall isn't really crowded, Luhan couldn't ask for a help.

When they got into the toilet, Minho push Luhan harshly to the wall while Jihoo and Dong Suk guarding the door.

"Because of you, the principal expelled us from school." Minhoo voice full of hatred towards Luhan.

"If you didn't report us to the principal, you won't face too much problem, you nerd."

Minhoo suddenly punch Luhan on the stomach, making the smaller groan in pain. The next second, Minhoo bang Luhan's head on the wall, making him dizzy.

"But i really grateful to you, if you didn't reject Seunghun back then, we probably wouldn't have so much fun."

W-what?

"You seems so shock." Jihoo laugh sarcasticly.

"Listen here, you little boy. Seunghun asked us to beat you up because you humiliated him by rejecting his confession infront of all the students." Dong Suk explain.

"Yeah, but we were having so much fun so we decide to bully you. Everything was alright until you report us to the principal!" Minhoo shout and landed a punch on Luhan's face, making him fall to the ground.

"Just think of this of our revenge."

Then Minhoo continue to kick Luhan, on his stomach, on his legs. He keeps kicking eventhough Luhan is begging him to stop.

Stop...

Please stop...

Someone help me...

"Yah, Minhoo. Someone is coming." Dong Suk warned but Minhoo keep kicking Luhan.

"Minhoo!" Jihoo step forward and pull Minhoo.

"Serve you right." Minhoo said before they left the unconcious Luhan alone in the toilet.

***

"Jongin, come on. Luhan hyung is waiting for us." Kyungsoo tugged Jongin sleeve.

"How about you go first, Kyungie? I'll catch on you later after i pay for this." Jongin ruffle Kyungsoo's hair.

"Okay then, don't take to long and don't you dare to flirt with the cashier because i know she will seduce you." Kyungsoo glared at Jongin.

"I won't, okay? My eyes are only for you, now go before Luhan hyung sulking."

"Okay." Kyungsoo smile before he left to the place where Luhan wait for them but to his surprised Luhan is not there anymore.

"Where is he?" Kyungsoo mumble as he look around to find Luhan. He started to search at nearby stores but he couldn't find the deer.

Maybe toilet?

Kyungsoo run to the nearest toilet and gasp when he saw Luhan laying unconcious with his face covered in bruises and blood.

"Luhan hyung!"

Kyungsoo slightly shaking the deer's body before fumble with his phone and dial Jongin's number.

"Kyungie?"

"Jo- jongin-ah, Lu- Luhan hyung, please come here."

"Where are you??"

"The nearest toilet where we left Luhan hyung."

"Okay, just wait there."

They both hung up and Kyungsoo still trying to wake Luhan up.

"Luhan-hyung, wake up! Wake up, please!"

"Kyungsoo!" The door of the toilet open and Jongin's eyes widen.

"What happened??"

"I- i don't know, i found him like t- this. J- jongin-ah, let's take him to the hospital..." Kyungsoo stuttered between his sobs and Jongin quickly carry Luhan on his back while Kyungsoo following behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chanyeol is struggling to help the drunk Sehun to get inside his house.

"Yeol~, yeolchannnnn, chanyeoliiieeeee~" Sehun giggle as he poke Chanyeol's cheek.

"Sehun, stop it, okay?"

"Noooouuuuuu, i don't want to."

Chanyeol sigh as he kept walking while dragging Sehun with him to his room and lay him down on the bed.

"Chanyeol-ah..." Sehun whispered.

"I miss him, Chanyeol. What should i do?" Sehun started to sob.

"I know, Sehun. I know. But you can't wasted yourself like this. Do you think that he will happy if he see you like this?" Chanyeol said softly while caressing his bestfriend's hair.

Sehun keep muttering something that Chanyeol couldn't heard clearly until the younger fell asleep. Then Chanyeol just realize that the house actually dark when they came.

"I better go and check on Luhan hyung." Chanyeol mumble as he pull the blanket to cover Sehun's body and left quietly.

Chanyeol knock at Luhan's door but no answer. Chanyeol then open the door and saw nothing in the room.

That's weird...

Chanyeol decide to call Luhan's phone but to his surprise, the one who pick up is no other than Do Kyungsoo.

"Chanyeol, it's me Kyungsoo."

"Oh? Why do you have Luhan hyung's phone with you?"

"I- he- Luhan hyung is at hospital."

"What??"

***

Sehun is now staring at the deer who is sleeping peacefully. The moment Chanyeol woke him up and told him that Luhan was in the hospital, Sehun become sobber and rush to hospital immediately.

Chanyeol, Jongin and Kyungsso already went home while Sehun insist to stay at the hospital.

Sehun slowly brought his hand to caressed Luhan's soft hair. His touch is so soft and gentle as if Luhan is some kind of crystal, something precious.

"Please, wake up."

"I can't afford to lose someone again..."