10

"Luhan!" Sehun harshly knock at the door waiting for Luhan.

"Luhan, open the door or i will break it right now!"

It's in the middle of the night, almost 3 hours after Luhan wish to terminate the contract.

The sound of the door being unlocked from inside snap Sehun back to reality and his heart almost dropping to the ground when he saw Luhan's pale face and he is sweating eventhough it's cold.

"Luhan..." when Sehun step forward, wanting to check Luhan's temperature, the deer took a step backward.

"What?" Luhan said weakly.

When Sehun stay silent, Luhan started to raise his voice. "What?? What do you want to talk about?? Tell me!"

Luhan woobling a little, holding his head which is pounding after he yelled.

"Lu-"

"If you have nothing to talk then please leave. Or is that what you want to talk about? You want me to leave?"

"Damn it! Can you listen to me this once?!" Sehun hit the door using his fist, not caring the blood on his knuckle, not caring that his act is scaring the little deer.

"You are not fully recover Luhan. How can i ask you to leave when you are sick?" Sehun gaze soften at the scared Luhan.

"So, you ask me to leave after i fully recover? That's why you wanted me to rest all the time?"

Sehun rub his face and sigh. "You are misunderstand all of this."

"Listen, Luhan. You want to terminate the contract? Is that what you really want?"

Luhan stare at Sehun's eyes. He know his decision will hurt himself but it's better to move on from Sehun, hurting alone and forget the taller.

Luhan nodded his head.

"If that's what you want then fine. I will terminate the contract."

Luhan doesn't know why, but he felt hurt when Sehun easily let him go.

"Okay, i will-"

Luhan was cut off when Sehun suddenly hug him.

"But do you think that i will let you go so easily?" Sehun whispered.

"It's because i remind you of Jeonghan..."

"No, no. I won't let you go because you are Luhan." Sehun pull himself and stare deeply at Luhan's eyes.

"You are Luhan that can make me be myself. You are Luhan who can made my day. You are Luhan who has the most beautiful smile in my life. You are Luhan who i cared the most. You are Luhan who made me fall for you in a blink of eyes. And you are Luhan that i love dearly."

Sehun smile as he brought his hand to caressed Luhan's hair while Luhan still processing Sehun's words.

I'm Luhan that he cared the most...
I'm Luhan who made him fall for me...
And i'm Luhan that he love dearly...

He loves me...

Sehun loves me...

But...

"What about that girl?"

"Her? She is my cousin and she will go to Canada for her mother operation, therefore my grandma asked me to accompany her today to buy the things she needs."

Luhan blush and cursed himself for being an idiot. He was jealous for a non-valid reason.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot." Luhan look down and gasp when he saw blood from Sehun's knuckle.

"S- sehun."

"Wait, i'm not finish." Sehun said and smile warmly.

"I won't mind to terminate the contract but i won't let you go. I will go crazy if i let you go Luhan."

"Will you be my b-" Sehun was cut off when Luhan place his finger on his lips.

"Ask me about that later. I... i..." Luhan bit his lips and he landed his head on Sehun's chest and Sehun realize that Luhan has fever again.

***

"Hyung, sorry to ask you to come in the midnight." Sehun sigh as he rub his eyes tiredly.

"No problem. You should take care of yourself first and then take care of him." Junmyeon patted Sehun's shoulder.

"And you shouldn't punch the door, you idiot." Junmyeon hit Sehun's head lightly which made the younger pout.

"Alright, i'll go home now, take care okay?" Junmyeon ruffle Sehun's hair and left the house while Sehun walk back to Luhan's room.

Sehun stare at Luhan who is sleeping peacefully. He smile as he fix the blanket and chuckle when Luhan mumble something in his sleep.

"I love you..."

Sehun blush at Luhan confession even it's just in his sleep.

"No, don't take it away from me..."

Sehun then took Luhan's hand and hold it tightly.

"My chicken~~"

Sehun staring at Luhan who has a little drool on the corner of his lips. He then chuckle before he kiss Luhan's forehead.

"I'll just listen to you when you are awake later."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seunghun is sitting on the chair, holding a glass of wine that almost empty, while his other hand is holding two photos.

A photo of Luhan and a photo of him...
and Sehun...
His little brother.

He never complain when their parents love Sehun more. He never complain when Sehun got all their parents attention. He never complain when Sehun can get everything he want.

He never complain of anything because he has no right.

He always wanted to make his brother happy, make their parents proud of him but he never succeed while Sehun with his almighty brain succeed easily.

Seunghun started to feel anger growing inside him.

He can let go of anything. He can let Sehun has everything, their parents love and attention. But he can't let go of Luhan. He can't let Sehun to get Luhan's love and attention.

No, he just can't...

The feeling to see his brother dating the boy he likes makes his heart boil in anger once again. His grip on the glass tighten.

"Argh!!" Seunghun throw the glass and it hit the wall, shattered into pieces.

"I will never let him go."

I, Song Seunghun, swear that i will never let Luhan go.
Even if it's mean that i will have to fight Sehun.
Then so be it...

Hello there~~
So, yeah, don't freak out when i added actor song seunghun in this ff.
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I actually never thought that i will used seunghun in this ff but well, it happened.
Thanks to xiaolin98 who reminds me that there is someone handsome named Seunghun from 'endless love'!!
사랑해요!!! 안녕~~~