11

Sehun is patiently wait for Luhan to eat his breakfast while Luhan is always smiling in every bite of pancakes he ate. He squeal after he swallow the delicious pancake, making Sehun chuckle and pinch the deer's cheek.

"You are so cute."

"No, i'm manly!" Luhan said as he put the pancake in his mouth and squeal again.

"See? You are cute Luhan."

"No! It's just your pancake is sooooo delicious and i'm happy i can eat this." Luhan said before he munch the pancake.

"Okay, eat slowly and after that i will take you for a walk."

"Really??"

Sehun smile and nodded his head.

"Sehunnie is the best!"

***

Luhan is staring at a bakery that sells strawberry cheesecake.

"Sehun." He tug on Sehun's shirt.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Can we buy that?" Luhan pointing at the cheesecake. "And can we go to your parents house? Your mom once said that she likes cheesecake."

Sehun smile as he ruffle Luhan's hair.

"Okay, we'll buy it then."

***

"Grandma! Annyeonghaseyo!" Luhan said cheerfully as he bow his head.

"Oh, Luhan and Sehun? What brings you here?"

"We were at the mall and Luhan saw this cheesecake. He said he want to share it with all of us."

"Oh? Did i just hear someone say cheesecake?"

"Auntie! Annyeonghaseyo!" Luhan said and bow his head.

"Mom, we brought cheesecake."

"Omo! How do you know that i want to eat some cheesecake?"

"Actually Luhan bought it because he remember that you like cheesecake mom."

"Really?? Thank you so much dear!" Mrs. Oh said and hug Luhan tightly.

"It's nothing, auntie. Come on let's eat. Come on grandma." Luhan said as he link his right arm to grandma's arm and his left arm to Mrs. Oh's arm. While Sehun is left behind holding the paper bag.

Sehun chuckle as he follow the three to the kitchen.

Lucky that i love you all...

***

The four of them is eat happily when Seunghun came and frown when he saw Luhan.

"Seunghun, come and join us." Grandma said and smile to her eldest grandson but Sehun just stare blankly at him.

"I'll join later. Is that okay? Mom? Grandma?"

Mrs. Oh and grandma nodded their head and turn their attention back to Luhan while Sehun still staring at his older brother's back.

"Mom, grandma, i need to talk to hyung for a while. Luhan, i'll be back, okay?" Luhan just stare in confusion when Sehun quickly peck his forehead and left to Seunghun's room upstairs.

"Eomma look! They are so cute!" Mrs. Oh squeal loudly that made Luhan blush.

"Sena! You are not a little girl anymore." Grandma scold Mrs. Oh but a little smile still on her face.

***

Seunghun is loosening his tie when someone knock at the door.

"Come in."