16

Hi there! Long time no see🧤🧤🧤

"NO! Please stop it!!" Luhan cry harder when he felt pain on his hole when Seunghun push himself into Luhan's hole without using any lubricants.

"P-please... please let it out. It hurts..." Luhan whisper as he felt Seunghun pull his cock just to push it in again harder.

"Ah, shit! You feels good baby!" Seunghun doesn't care about Luhan anymore. He just want to be satisfied, using Luhan's body for his pleasure.

"No, no. Please hyung. Please stop it." Luhan couldn't take it anymore. He just cry silently until he fell unconcious.

Seunghun himself, has stop his activity after he heard Luhan called him hyung and stare blankly at Luhan who is know in unconcious state.

What've i done?

"Fuck you!"

A punch landed on Seunghun's left cheek.

"I trusted you! Shit!" Another punch on Seunghun's right cheek.

"Ya, ya! Oh Sehun! Stop it!" Jongin and Chanyeol try to pull Sehun away from Seunghun and luckily they made it. They pull Sehun away from Seunghun who still lying on the floor with his blank stare. His face is already covered with bruised but he seems doesn't care.

Sehun try to catch his breath before turning to Luhan. He felt hurt to seeing Luhan like this. Sehun quickly took off his shirt and put it on Luhan's body.

"I'm sorry, i'm a little too late." Sehun whisper softly before he carry Luhan in bridal style.

"Jongin-ah, Chanyeol-ah. Take care of that bastard. I'll take Luhan to the hospital."

Jongin and Chanyeol nodded their head as Sehun turn his gaze to Seunghun.

"Just wait. I'm not done with you."

With that, Sehun left with Luhan on his arm, leaving to the nearest hospital.

"His fine. No need to worry. He just felt shock. No dangerous injury. But we still need to do some follow up about his condition after he awake later."

"Thank you very much, doctor." Sehun bow a little as the doctor left the VIP room where Luhan is resting right now.

Sehun took his seat, beside Luhan and hold on Luhan's right hand tightly.

"Please, wake up soon, hm?" Sehun kiss Luhan's knuckle softly.

"There are so many things i have to tell you, so wake up baby. I'll be waiting here for you."

Sehun keep staring at Luhan's peaceful face until he felt his eyes are getting heavier and he fell asleep with his head on Luhan's bed.