15

Sorry for the wait and thanks for the wishes 😙😙
Love you guys~ ♡♡
Thanks for those who stay loyal to this story 😘😘😘

Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin arrived at Daegu when it's almost midnight and they still need to drive about an hour to reach Seunghun's house.

There was silence until Sehun's phone ringing.

Seunghyun hyung's calling...

"What?" Sehun said coldly and he furrowed his eyebrow when Seunghun just chuckle.

"Well, well little brother. My patience is running out."

Sehun's grip on his phone got tighten as his face turn to red, trying to control his emotion and anger.

"Don't you dare to touch him!"

This time, Seunghun laugh. "You don't want me to touch him? Then what about this?"

It was silent for seconds until...

"Anghhh. S-stop i-it."

Sehun really wants to punch Seunghun on his face right now.

"I will kill you! I swear i will!"

"Well then, why i don't use him first before you kill me huh?"

"Don't touch him! Do you hear m- fuck!" Sehun ruffle his hair in frustation when Seunghun ended the call.

"What happen Sehun??"

"Jongin, drive faster."

Jongin nodded his head as Chanyeol pat Sehun's shoulder.

"We will safe him, okay?"

"Yeah, by the time i safe Luhan, i will definitely kill him."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let me go!" Luhan try his best to avoid Seunghun's touch but he couldn't do anything. His hands and feet were tied to the corner of the bed. And to the top of it, he is naked.

"Let you go?" Seunghun stop his hand on top of Luhan's cock and smirk. Luhan move uncomfortably as Seunghun put more pressure on it.

"How can i, huh?"

Seunghun brutally touch Luhan until the smaller couldn't talk anymore. Luhan felt so dirty and he can do just cry his heart out.

"This little cock of yours is really cute Luhan."

"Akh! No!! Ngh!"

Seunghun put Luhan's cock into his mouth and started sucking it ignoring Luhan who is crying his heart out loud.

"Hah, you said no but your body said something else Luhan" Seunghun said when he finally let go of Luhan's cock and smirl evily.

"You know what Luhan? Lets just skip all the preparation and... you know..." Seunghun said lazily as he pull of his own pants and lower his body to face Luhan's tired face.

"By the time Sehun arrive here, you are already mine, Luhan. Remember that."

"No, please..."

Sehun, help me...

Hey guys! I love you ❤