Restoring Force

"Hi Phil! Hi Aaron! Hi Tino!"

I was standing on my front porch waving at the guys and motioning for them to come inside. They all did and greeted me warmly.

"Where have you been man?!" Phil asked me with his golden smile.

"I took a break.." I lead them inside and we all headed towards Austin's built in music studio. We all took our seats and started discussing new musical styles we should try out. I played a few riffs on my guitar and the guys loved it. Aaron sang a few melodies and Tino was tapping out rhythms like a mad man.

After about a solid two hours of composing music and finding new ideas I started to get hungry.

"I want to order pizza."

Austin chimed in and said, "oh! Pizza sounds so good right now are you guys staying for pizza?"

They all nodded their heads no and said they should be heading out. Aaron said,

"Amanda didn't expect me to be gone this long."

I said okay and walked them outside and they all got in their cars and drove away.

"Hey Alan, I'm gonna go take the dog for a walk."

I kissed his cheek and said

"Okay Austie I'll call in the pizza and then go get it."

"Why don't you have them deliver it?"

"Because their delivery drivers don't like us.."

He blushed and said, "yeah, right.."

I laughed and he kissed me on the lips and then left with his dog.. Dogs are annoying I'm more of a cat person..

I called in and ordered two large pizzas. I pet Sophie for a moment then got in my car. I might as well stop by the store and get some beer for me and Austin tonight since we don't have any. I could rent a movie too. I drove to a little convenience store just around the block from the pizza place and walked in. I picked up a twelve pack of Austin's favorite beer and went up to the the counter. Right when I set the beer on the counter I felt something poke the back of my head.

"Don't move and don't scream. Both of you don't speak a word.."

I saw the man behind the counters eyes widen in fear and the man behind me had a deep burly voice.. I knew what was happening...

"Now, open the register and take out all the money and slide it across the counter or I'll blow his brains out."

The man was shaking and he slowly went to open the register... I didn't know what to do he was terrified out of his mind and I'm being held hostage...

"Please... Let me go I-"

"SHUT UP!" The man bellowed at me and I cowered in fear. He was really intimidating...

The man behind the counter started sliding bills across the counter and the man behind me reached for them and pocketed them. He had huge arms and was covered in tattoos.. I closed my eyes and just waited for this to be over.. I started counting when the man behind the counter said with a shaky voice,

"Alright, that's all that's in there.. Please leave.."

There was a moment of deafening silence and I assumed the man was pondering his next move.. We heard sirens in the distance we all turned our heads and looked out the window. I heard a ringing in my ear and in the next split second I heard a crack and felt an extreme pressure on the back of my head and the last thing I saw were blue and red lights out the window..