Scene Twelve: Welcome to Atlantis

They leave the Circus through the main, ground entrance on A1. There's more fanfare here, people yelling about different splice fighters, lights, and a large crowd streaming in and out. Reed exits with ease, Frogger doing well enough, but the last three are struggling to keep up with the drag of the crowd. As they finally manage to break out of the flood-like crowd, Sutton looks disoriented, Fox exhilarated, and Wolf looking to be back to normal, keeping Fox close. Frogger and Reed are several feet ahead of them.

Sutton: [holding an arm out] Wait, guys, wait up.

Frogger and Reed turn and wait for them to catch up, put-out and amused, in that order.

Sutton: So, uh [looking around, before looking back at Frogger] What now? What're we doing about their, uh, things [jerks head at Fox and Wolf]

Reed: [looking at Frogger] That's something better discussed at my place. The middle of the street isn't really the best place to talk about contraband.

Frogger: It's a bit of a walk... [arms crossed, thinks for second, then looks to Sutton] But fine. It'd probably be smart for you to get at least some understanding of the process.

Reed: That, and I haven't decided if I'm gonna let you have them or not.

Frogger: [Rolls eyes]

The group walks for a bit through ramshackle and shady establishments, then takes a small, decrepit-looking hyperline to the edge of a underwater bubble. It domes between neighboring pillars, arching over the tops of old Miami buildings, some more worse-for-wear than others, additions being made to older structures. Sirens can be seen faintly up above, glowing dimly and bumping against the dome as they drift about aimlessly, occasionally catching on some motion and thrashing it to pieces in a swarm. There are some walkways within the dome, itself, but not nearly as many seen in the upper levels. There's a decent amount of people, dressed in dark colors, black and grey, lots of layering, more punk post-apocalyptic feel to their attire, typically full-head masks, animal themes being popular. There are a notable number of splice here, though they're not a majority. Sutton, Fox, and Wolf gape, enraptured. Reed glances over his shoulder at them, nudging Frogger, who's ready to just charge on ahead. Frogger imperceptibly softens a tad looking them, then turns back to Reed, prickly as ever.

Frogger: Put your mask on.

Reed: [grinning] What? Too indecent for you?

Frogger walks off, ignoring him.

Reed: [pulling mask out of pocket, still smiling] Always so uptight...

Reed, in profile, slips his mask on, the red lights flickering on as he does the back latch, glowing in the half-shade of the dim hyperline station. Reed glances back at Sutton and the girls.

Reed: [holding hand out, presenting the scene before him] Welcome to Atlantis.

Fox grins up at Reed, before running up ahead with Frogger, Wolf following with a bit more reservation. They continue on through Atlantis. Streets aren't packed, but they're pretty narrow, with a decent amount of human traffic going on, occasionally with single person vehicles zipping through at dangerous speeds. Despite the crowds, people tend to keep their distance, and eye their little group with suspicion as they pass, though they tend to change tune and/or back off when they notice Reed with them.