2. His Return

__________________
«*°*°~{™®™}~*°*°»
  His Claim ~ One
«*°*°~{™®™}~*°*°»
___________________

CORY ON THE SIDE!!!!

"I hate biology" Mariah groaned shoving the microscope towards me.

"You say that about everything."

"No. I've never said I hated sex. Sex is good. Very good" she grinned wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, you would know." I sneered in disgust at her, fighting the smile.

"Oh Kell's, I do know. Your brother will confirm it himself." she winked licking her lips.

"What!? You and my brother?"

"Well it kinda happened unplanned and I'm not suppose to tell you about it. But my goodness does he know how to-"

"Oh gross! T freakin MI, Marian! Don't put that picture in my head." I cover my ears in horror and disgust.

"Oh shut up. Your brother is a fine piece of ass."

"Since when did you start on my elder bother?"

"Around a week ago on your eighteenth birthday-don't give be that look. You should've seen him last Friday at the summer party. In nothing but trunks. Swimming trunks Kell's which clung to him and you could practically see everything." she sighed.

"What the hêll Mariah? You can't just fµck my brother and be on your merry way. That's redundant."

"It's not my fault. He just looked so sêxy and the size of that thing in his pants had my brain going hubba-hubba" she wiggled her eyebrows looking dreamy. "From that moment I decided I was going to be riding on top of that hard, big-" 

"Shitting ducks and humping giraffes. I don't want to hear about it! In fact, you can just go ahead and say this conversation never happened. My ears are bleeding dåmmit" I groan running my hands through my hair.

I've known her since fifth grade and since she slept with Davis Carlotta last summer, -A.K.A male whore of the school - it's like the guy knocked all sense out of her.

It's kinda hard to admit your best friend was becoming a slµt, but that's exactly what is going on here.

"Humping giraffes?" She asked before bursting out in laughter.

"Could you two close your holes for a second? Some of us are trying to complete a lab." an annoyingly familiar voice hissed from across the room.

"I even found little tiny cheek cells swimming around in my sample" Stacie crackled from across the room on her lab table with her sidekick, Allie in tow. Her loud voice getting everyone's attention in the room.

Oh whom am I kidding, Stacie was just all round loud. From her personality to her hair and those scraps of things she wraps around her body she calls clothes.

"You know what looks wrong puta ? I'm looking at it." Mariah glared her short tolerance towards Stacie and her gang already showing.

"Shut your face slµt. No one was talking to you and your español."

Oh no she didn't.

A dark look closed over Mariah's face as her eyes flared with rage at the slightest mention of her Latino heritage. That had me groaning because anyone who knew this Spanish beauty knew she didn't take any sort of shït about her heritage from anyone.