9: Burning Hot

★✿ His ♥ Claim 9 ✿★

Recap:

Everyone looked up as I glanced down at the pile on the living room table. Pictures. Endless pictures upon pictures. But they all held a common theme.

Danny.

Most of the pictures were unfamiliar from different places. Some was definately New York, others as far as England and most unrecognizable.

But the ones that got my attention were as recent as last Friday night. Of me and him on the bike, and later walking into the diner. Us walking out with milkshakes. Us on the boat, with his arm around me. And more than a good amount of his lips on mine and my hands around his neck.

But each picture shared a common mark. A big target sign was slashed in red ink over his face in all of them.

It took five huge men that were obviously from at least the FBI or the CIA or whatever, to bring all this.

Oh god Danny, what in the world did you do?

★✿ His ♥ Claim 9 ✿★

"We have been tracking Danny for some time now, and we have reason to believe he was in your home mere days ago. We try not to interfere with unsuspected civilians but you can see why we would have to come here now." the main man, who seemed to be the leader spoke. His tone completely emotionless and bleak.

"I still didn't get exactly why you are looking for my brother." Cory spoke up moving forward from the door towards the living room.

The man looked up, now at Cory with pitch black eyes. His pupil and iris were one along with the short neatly trimmed black hair. All of them had black hair and black eyes. Creepy. Was that a thing to get into whatever organization they are in?

"Your brother was involved in a series of manslaughter cases with a group we have been tracking down called Raven." he pulled out another file handing it over to Cory.

"That's impossible. I mean, Danny is psycho and unpredictable but he would never-"

"We have connections and video as well as visual proof of Danny associates with the main leader of the group on various occasions. In New York-" the man pulled out a picture from the file he had handed Cory.

"That is Vince. Mastermind behind all this." the man pointed to a picture of a figure half cloaked in the shadows of the restaurant with Danny.

Even the Danny in the picture looked nothing like the laughing boy from Friday night. His eyes here were devoid of any emotion and his features hard and fierce. A chill ran down my body looking at it.

The man suddenly turned to me, his tone getting even more collected with a glow of suspicion.

"Danny Mathews was last seen last Saturday morning leaving your residence Mrs. Richardson." he stated eyes locked on me as Cory stiffened slightly.

"I haven't seen him." I looked up not missing Cory looking up at me in my side vision.

"Hmm." the man said, not sounding convinced as he approached me. "you were last to see him. Yes?" he questioned that almost german accent slipping in again.

"He left before dawn. By the time I was up he was gone. I don't know if he met anyone else." I looked away feeling extra cautious of the eyes now digging into my flesh.

I kept my eyes turned as Cory turned towards the pictures on the table. His eyes scanning as he slowly picked up one.

It was of me and Danny in front of the diner with my arms around his neck. I was leaning up towards him; a playful smirk on his lips as he leaned down too.