12. His Curse

R★♥ His Claim 11 ♥★

✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔

READ IT ALL!!!!

DONT SKIM! <~ you should never do that anyway. You miss a lot of detail then I'm flooded with a million questions in pm and I go BWAGHALARAGRAUPH!!!

There is so much packed into this chapter which answers a lot of questions and gives in-depth to Danny!

DO. NOT. SKIM. JUST. READ IT!

✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔‧‧‧‧‧✔

Recap:

Darkness surrounded me and I passed out cold. The last image was of Danny letting out a shout that becomes a growl.

Of Danny leaping at least six feet off the ground and transforming midair, with a burst of ripping flesh and bulging muscles. Of Danny transforming into a beast that couldn't possibly be real as he knocked Payne down.

The vicious knife in Paynes grasp slashing forward and plunging into the now beast that attacked him. And I watched, the images fly.

Giant teeth clammed into thick human biceps and ripped an entire hand off turning the scene into a bloodbath.

The roar of concentrated pain that left Paynes lungs as those teeth snapped open and ripped chunks of flesh out was chilling. Chunks.

My vision finally turned black with the ferocious gold eyes of the beast, the last thing in my disheveled mind.

★♥ His Claim 12 ♥★

Dannys POV:

"How is she doing?" a feminine voice said from the door. I'd heard her since she pulled into the driveway of the hospital. Each individual step as she moved down the halls towards the room.

Her nervous inhale as she wiped sweaty palms on her jeans before knocking the door.

And yet it still surprised me when Stacie peaked into the room. I'd specifically told her to go away. To not come here.

"Why are you here?" I say looking down at the frail woman in the bed. Her light caramel curls tumbling around her like a halo.

"We go to school together, I heard about the accident." she said still at the door.

"You are a terrible lier Stacie. Why ate you here?" I say my tone sounding emotion dead even to me. I was numb. From the inside out I was numb.

"Fine. I did hear about her in the hospital and I knew I would find you here." she said. I still didn't reply wanting her to lash out and leave like always.

"Danny, I'm worried about you. You have been here since she showed up here. You probably haven't slept in almost two days and you look like shit." she moved forward and around to face me, hands on her hips.

"Go home Stacie. Don't come here again."

"Can you at least tell me where you disappeared to for so long?" she demanded and I only shot her a death glare.

"Don't give me that look Danny. You left since last year without a word. Then I'm hearing from others that you are in town last week. Then you show up at my house reeking her scent Saturday morning, showered, ate and disappeared without a word."

"Stacie shut up. You screwed up me and Kelly's relationship last year with that little stunt you pulled at Mariah's party. You need to stop-"

"No Danny! Dammit I'm the one that is your fiancé! Not this bítch!"