16. Bath Time

W★♥ His Claim 16 ♥★.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

AN: THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE PROBABLY THE MOST EXPLICIT SCENES I'VE EVER WRITTEN ALONG WITH SOME SCENES I'M CURRENTLY WRITING FOR MY OTHER BOOK, ALPHAS REDEMPTION.

(☀_☀) I feel like such a perv writing all this...YESSSSSSS ;)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

RECAP:

"Oh, you two can go wash up. Dinner isn't going to be ready for another half hour. And um, my hot water supply is extremely limited because I'm not used to guest here. So unless one of you wants a cold shower you might have to share." she said pulling herself up.

My ears definitely picked up on that as I stiffened next to Danny. I'm slammed with the image of him half naked with soap suds running down his delectable, muscle packed body. With me inches from all that. I was so not ready for theta!

"I'll take a cold sho-"

"Together." Danny interrupted before the words even fully left my lips. My head snapped up as his eyes, two swirling liquid pools of Blue-Gold captured mine. Moments ago he had been in his own world if rage and anger at Vince. Now he looked downright aroused and ready to fuçk if the growing bulge in his pants said anything.

"I-I-I-..." I began stepping back cautiously with my hands up as he approached. He smirked as he grabbed me by my hips, swinging me over his shoulder as I squealed.

Viola giggled as I'm taken up the stairs my body already thrilled at what awaited us while my brain was still trying to catch up to the sudden change.

*•*•*

We arrived at the top of the stairs in record time as Danny maneuvered through the house like he'd been through it a million times. Then again he probably had.

We enter a room and he sets me down, pushing me against the door we'd just came through before my feet even completely touch the ground.

"I need you." he half growled out hands moving to my shirt. One hard yank and the material was shredded off as those glowing golden-blue orbs drank me in.

"Fùçk Kelly. You have no idea how much I've dreamed of this. Of you. You are so beautiful. So damn beautiful..." He hissed as he took in my bare chest and already hard, tight nípplès.

Holy crap this was moving fast! A whole lot too fast!

"Danny. Danny slow down." I gasp.

"No. I need to make you mine. Mine completely so they can see my mark on your flesh, my scent all over you, my seed branding your insides as mine and no one else's. Mine. My Kelly. You are all mine!"

Those eyes moved up, their blazing blue depths making me catch my breath as they continued drinking me in. Daring me to object. Smoldering with liquid blue flames of desire and golden endless swirls of something more. Something warm and gentle yet raw in it's intensity. It left me breathless.

His lips descended to capture his, the kiss fierce and demanding, his tongue plunging past my lips.

I gasped as his tongue füçked my mouth like never before. Need consuming and definitely reflecting what was to come. My lashes fluttered open with pleasure as he captured my rogue and sucked it into his mouth. Slight shock rocketed through me when I found those eyes open and watching as I melted in his kiss.

Oh my goodness this was hot. Beyond hot and oh so good!

He curled his tongue with mine again and bit down making me quiver and whimper as those powerful arms traced down my hips.