CHAPTER -62

Hi guys....

Presenting yet another chapter of this story.

Manik and Swati came to the guest room.

Swati - Kya baat hai Beta tum Kuch kehna chahte ho?

Manik with a slight hesitation said - Yes Amma wo actually mai...

Swati - Haan Bolo...

Manik self thought- Shit... it's not that easy as it looks like. But Manik you have to do this.

Manik took a deep breath and said- Amma mai puchna chah raha tha ki kya koi aisi rasm nahi hai jisme mai bhi aapke Wahan aasaku....

Swati looked at Manik with a confused face.

Manik - Uhh... I mean mai kabhi aapke ghar nahi aaya hoon. So just wanted to know if I get a chance to explore your city.

Manik tried to cover up but Swati was smart enough and guessed that Manik was making all these excuses to spend time with Nandini.

Swati pretending to be ignorant said - Haan ek rasm to hoti hai jisme ladka apni wife ko wapas lejane aata hai.

Manik - Really!!!! That's great.

Manik jumped in joy on hearing this.

Swati raised her eyebrows and Manik composed himself.

Manik - Uhh... Sorry.

Swati - It's Ok Beta. You don't have to be sorry.

Manik - Waise Nandini kitne din rahegi apke yahan. I mean wo jab tak Chahe tab tak reh sakti hai. Mai to bas aise hi puch raha tha.

Swati self thought- Mai samajh sakti hoon Beta . Tum Nandini ke bina reh nahi sakte. Aur isliye meri help lene aaye ho. And Mai bilkul tumhari help karungi.

Swati - Manik Beta tumhe hamare ghar aane ke liye koi rasm ki zarurat nahi hai. Tum jab Chahe tab aasakte ho. Akhir wo ghar tumhara bhi to hai.

Manik trying very hard to suppress his happiness- Ji.

In the meantime, Nandini came to the guest room.

Nandini - Amma Chalein...

Swati - Haan Beta chalo.

Saying this Swati went out of the guestroom.

As Nandini was about to go out, Manik held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Nandini - Manik kya kar rahe ho? Amma dekh lengi...

Manik - Shh... I need to tell you something important

Nandini - Kya?

Manik - I'll miss you.

Nandini looked into Manik's eyes.

There was silence for a few seconds.

Manik - Nandini say something. Won't you miss me?

Nandini - Yes I will miss you.

Manik bent down and planted a kiss on her forehead .

Then Manik bent further down and was about to kiss her lips but Nandini stopped him and said- Manik I think mujhe chalna chahiye

Amma wait kar rahi hongi.

Saying this she tried to get out of Manik's hold.

But Manik didn't loosen his grip on Nandini's hand and with the thumb of his free hand rubbed Nandini's lips and then placed the thumb in his mouth to taste her lipstick by licking his finger with the tongue.
Manik did all this Without breaking eye contact with Nandini.

Manik - Delicious...

Nandini blushed real hard and looked away.

Manik - Ab tum jasakti ho.

Or do you want me to do something more?

Nandini looked at Manik with widened eyes and said- No.... I mean let's go...

And she rushed out of the room.

Manik smirked and followed her to the car.

Nandini was about to open the door to the backseat but Manik offered her the passenger seat by opening the front door and with his eyes gestured her to sit .

Swati - Nandu Beta chalein... Der horahi hai.

Nandini - Ji Amma...

And she occupied the passenger seat and Manik took the driver's seat and drove off to the Railway Station.

The porter helped them with the luggage and Nandini and Swati took their seats while Manik directed the porter.

It was Time for the train to leave the station.

Manik - Amma aap log sambhal ke Jana. Aur Agar koi bhi problem ho to please call me.

Swati - Haan Beta...

Manik to Nandini - Bye.

Nandini - Bye. Apna khayal rakhna. Mai pahuch ke phone karungi....

Manik just nodded his head as he didn't want Nandini to go.

The train started to gather speed, so Manik got down and waved goodbye to Nandini and Swati.

As the train left the station and the distance between Manik and Nandini increased, it is then that Nandini realised how badly she is gonna miss Manik.

Same was the case with Manik.

As he was lost in his thoughts, Manik's phone began to ring.

Manik received the call as it was from one of the event managers.

Manik - Hello ...

E.M- Hi Manik. Tum abhi half an hour me aasakte ho? Bahut hi important matter discuss karna hai tumse.

Manik - Ok . Will be there in 15 min.

Saying this he disconnected the call and looked in the direction where Nandini's train went.

After few seconds,Manik left the station and drove off.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.