ċһѧƿṭєя 5: ѧṅ ȗṅє×ƿєċṭєԀ ɢȗєṡṭ

Yoongi

"YOONGIIIII~" Jimin squealed as he barged into the house, crashed on top of me sitting on the couch and embraced me so hard, that he nearly suffocated me to death. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCHEUU"

"Jimin please...!" I attempted to push him off. "It hasn't even been ten minutes! You're muscular thighs are...chOkInG...mE..."

"Ayyye Jimin, let him breathe." Jin calmly told him. He obeyed and I breathed as if I had been relieved from an asthma attack.

"Hmm, now where's the Corona Extra that you claimed you ran out of...?" Namjoon asked half to himself as he inspected the fridge in the kitchen. "I just have that feeling you still have-"

"Yah yah yah YAHHH!" I rushed over before he found my hidden stash. "There's nothing there you son of a-"

"AHA!" he popped one out of the side shelf. "I knew you were lying hehehe."

Fuck...today really isn't my day, huh?

I facepalmed myself at how stupid I was to even allow them to visit my house. Only two minutes had passed and the living room and kitchen were already occupied by zoo animals. Namjoon had already chugged three bottles of Corona in one go. Jimin was still hugging my leg tightly like a koala bear as I struggled to walk around and settle things down. Jungkook and Taehyung were arm wrestling on the counter near the sink. Hoseok was howling like a madman as he was watching a wrestling match on TV. Even Jin, who was normally the one to take care of the boys while I was away, was frantically hopping around like a bunny looking like he was about to piss himself.

Didn't I tell him where the bathroom was? He's been coming over since pre-school, he should know by now!

That was it. I had enough. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"GUYS JUST SHUT UP!!!!" I screamed angrily as loud as my throat could take. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me like I had gone mad.

Well, I sort of did. The looks on their faces made me feel like I became a bad guy or something. A part of me regretted shouting too loud, but another was glad that the house was quiet again.

"Phew!" I breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally! Let's keep it at this level of noise, okay?"

"Sorry, Yoongi." everybody apologized sympathetically.

"Don't be sorry because I know you're gonna do it again." I warned, patting Jimin's head from under me. "Now...what were we gonna talk about again...?"

"THE GIRL FROM THE BATHROOM?" Jin's eyes widened. I could already picture an imaginary lightbulb flickering on above his head when he said that. The others grew intrigued and before I knew it, everyone gathered around in the living room, eagerly waiting for me to take a seat on the lazyboy to tell my story.

"Why did I invite you again?" I questioned my decision for the nth time, making my way to the lazyboy near the fireplace and activating the foot recliner as I leaned the seat back for added comfort. I exhaled deeply and cracked my knuckles before retelling what happened.

Surprisingly, I felt relaxed throughout the entire thing. And for once, everyone was all eyes and ears, listening to every little detail I said and stopping every now and then to ask questions. It almost felt like a therapy session actually.

"...and the last thing I said to her was 'I'll see you tomorrow then?'" I summed up the story. "Then she said, 'Looking forward to it, Yoongi!'"

"Woww," Jungkook applauded. "She even called you by name!"

"She sounds like a really nice girl." Jin nodded in approval.

"You know what I think?" Namjoon leaned his head in the circle with his index finger curled over his upper lip. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin all leaned in as well, waiting for his prediction.

"I think Y/N and Yoongi have some chemistry together."

And just like that, the circle exploded with "ooohh"s and "aaaahh"s. Within seconds, a replay of what happened on Facetime and the whole "smoochey woochey" gesture came back to life.

I wanted to bury myself alive.

"Not agaiiin!" I complained, ready to throw myself out the window. "You know it's not like that..."

"But wait guys!" Taehyung stopped the ruckus. There was dead silence in the room again.

"What about Yoongi's girlfriend who's coming back from her Florida vacation? What will she say about all of this?"

OH CRAP. How could I forget?!

"But...she doesn't come back until next week," Jungkook stared at the floor in deep thought, then looked up at his hyungs. "doesn't she?"

All of us were really confused for what seemed like a very long time.

Ji Su...we've been together for almost a year now. Our relationship was the longest one I ever had in my entire life. She'd kill me if she found out I made even the shortest bit of eye contact with another woman. I didn't want that to happen.

Just as I was about to insist on something, the doorbell rang from the front door. All eyes were on it.

Wait, that can't be my mom. The clock didn't even strike midnight yet.

Who else would come at this hour?

As I cautiously crept up to the door, Jimin held on to Jungkook for dear life, while he held hands with Taehyung. I was lowkey scared that it was going to be a stranger or a terrorist willing to kill us all if that meant stealing all of our money. Our estate was pretty huge and my parents worked for big companies in Seoul, so that explained why they weren't home most of the time.

Peeping through the door hole with endless sweat pouring down my forehead, I was shocked to see who was on the other side.

She waved at me with a huge smile on her face as if she was thrilled to see me after so long.

I opened the door, trying to find the right words to say, but nothing came out. It was her. She came back.

Ji Su had finally come back.

"Oppa!" Ji Su greeted me, hugging me in excitement and wrapping her legs around my waist. "It's great to see you again! I missed you so much!"

Her hyperness caused us to twirl around in circles until the boys were in my view again. They wore the same confused and baffled expression I had on my face at the unannounced visit. I just stood there like a frozen flagpole as Ji Su showered me with kisses all over my cheeks, forehead, nose and lips.

I didn't know what to feel anymore.