ċһѧƿṭєя 13: ƿıṅҡʏ ƿяȏṃıṡє

Yoongi

"Thanks for driving me to your apartment, Hoseok." I said, peering out the car window as Hoseok made a left turn and entered the parking lot.

"No problem." Hoseok smiled. After rotating his wheel several times and maneuvering his car to park in between a Marcedes Benz and a Corolla, he then shifted gears and shut the car off with his keys. We opened our doors and grabbed our backpacks before he locked the car and made our way to the lobby.

The apartment wasn't state-of-the-art, but it wasn't poor quality either, which I liked. It was about 18 stories high with a fountain at the front, a basketball court behind it, and a small swimming pool which was only open during late spring and summer. It could've been open today though because the weather was absolutely gorgeous this afternoon. I was sort of disappointed that we couldn't go swimming just yet due our busy schedules this semester.

Maybe during summer vacation we could go somewhere hot, like Hawaii or Cuba, I noted to myself, enjoying the thought of sandy beaches and the sound of waves crashing.

Hoseok pressed the up button near the elevator door and we waited patiently for the elevator to arrive. Just under a minute had passed and the doors opened when a familiar-looking woman was about to walk out until she saw Hoseok. She was dressed casually in a white knitted turtleneck, dark denim jeans, knee-high black boots and had a brown designer bag on her shoulder. Her hair was in a neat bun with curls dangling from the sides of her face and gold earrings on her earlobes. Her eyes widened at the sight of us.

"Ah, hi sis!" Hoseok greeted. "Going to the modelling agency at this hour?"

Oh that's right. Mejiwoo is a model, I almost forgot.

That would explain the fancy attire she had on. Hoseok's sister was a model for a popular clothing line in Korea, so she made lots of money from that. But instead of spending it on rent and towards studies, Hoseok mentioned one time that she would spend it all on clothing, makeup and coffee. Talk about shopaholic, makeup enthusiast and caffeine addict all in one.

That would also explain the tray of coffee she has in her hand. Man, his entire family must have trouble sleeping at night from all that caffeine.

"The director said he didn't need me until half an hour before six. They're shooting a group of lingerie models from Japan first." Mejiwoo answered as a-matter-of-factly, emphasizing "lingerie" as if it was the exact equivalent of "vomit-inducing". She held out a coffee to her brother as an offering. "Want some?"

"I'll pass." Hoseok declined. "I've had enough coffee for one day. You want some, Yoongi?"

"I'm good, thank you." I politely refused. "I like your outfit by the way. The turtleneck really suits you."

"Aww, you really know how to make my day~" Mejiwoo gushed, placing the coffee she was going to give to Hoseok back in its tray. "Oh well, I'll just give this to my personal photographer as a 'thank you' gift for taking my pictures from the best angles. He knows my good sides."

Hoseok scoffed when his sister bragged about her appearance. "Where's the bowl of ramen I asked you to buy?" he demanded. "Did you go to the convenience store like I asked you to?"

"Oh please!" Mejiwoo flipped her hair in disgust. "You think I would go to some filthy place like that? I especially don't want to deal with that cashier who was rude to me the other day. He has no chill whatsoever. Go get your own noodles or something."

Hoseok glared at Mejiwoo who strutted with a huff and left the lobby without saying "goodbye". I tried to hold in my laughter or make any unnecessary teasing commentary, as their little fights were technically none of my business, but still amusing.