XI part 2.

Spencer Addison

"Me?" I point at myself. "Yes you!" Bianca says in a bitterly mocking tone. "None of this shit would have happened if it weren't for you and your stupid fucking boyfriend!" I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head to the side. I was in complete and utter shock,"How the fuck is this my fault!? You think I asked for this? I didn't do shit it's not my fault that mother fucker is bat shit crazy." Gianni backs out of the room as if he didn't want anything to do with our drama. "It is your fault. If you and Gianni would have never got together he would have never saw you with him and went fucking crazy." Bianca shouts, raising her voice with each word. "You're the reason he tried to kill us at the hotel. You're the reason he is attacking us. You're the reason he is going after me and my family. And you're the reason Yomi is dead." I felt my heart break into a million pieces. A girl that I thought of as a sister, a best friend and my only living family member, just technically told me I was a curse. I felt my chest tighten, I wanted to cry but I didn't. Since the bitch wanted to play dirty, then we could play dirty. "Get the fuck out!" I say trying to compose myself. My voice was low, my skin, tinted red with heat radiating from all over me. Bianca's face exuded complete shock, "w-what? What the fuck do you m..." I cut her sentence short. "GET THE FUCK OUT! Since you want to be a bitch and make me feel worthless, I'm gonna be just like momma Gonzalez and make you homeless. Remember that? When she kicked you out, I let you move in with me. I've always let you lean on me.But no more, FUCK YOU! I hope you get hit by a fucking car you ungrateful, back stabbing, BITCH!" The room was quiet. The tension was so thick you could glide a knife through it. Bianca's eyebrows turned upward. I think she expected me to feel bad about what I said. She was sadly misting she thought I was gonna feel bad when she just torn me a new asshole. I turned on my heels and went as fast as I could up to my room. I heard the front door slam which means it was slammed pretty hard given the fact that my room was on the other side of the house. I plop onto my bed and lye back. Staring up at the ceiling I realized I might've just lost my last living friend. I sigh. What the fuck is happening with my life. I hear a knock at the door. "Who is it and what do you want?" I say sounding displeased. They don't answer. Next thing I know the door opens. I look toward the door to see Gianni standing in the frame. The look he gave me. I just knew he was going to make me feel bad for what I said to Bianca. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I say narrowing my eyes at him. He raises his hands, "Hey, I'm just here to see if you're ok." I sigh. "There is no need to lecture me I know I went too far, but she went too far first," He chimes in, "I never said she didn't, but you have to be the bigger person sometimes." He walks toward the bed and sits next to me. I sit up, "I know, it's just... what she said made me so angry and sad.
She knows how guilty I felt...how guilty I FEEL about Yomi's death and turns and used it against me." I lay my head on his shoulder and he gently rests his head atop of mine. "Can you please get Pietro or someone to go find her and bring her back." He goes to stand, but I pull him down, "Later though, I don't wanna move." As he chuckles I feel his shoulders vibrate. "Ok" I lye back on the bed taking him with me. I wrap myself around him. His smell was enticing. His body was so perfect, I couldn't help but to rub my hands across his sculpted pectoral muscles then slowly drag my hand down his chiseled abs. Abs just as I reach the waist band of his pants, he grabs my wrist, "Don't do that." I look down at my wrist then back up at him, "Why?" He doesn't answer me. That's like the weirdest thing ever why does... oh. I smirk once I realized why he doesn't want me to do that. His uh... 'friend' was growing. He releases my hand and I automatically go back to doing it. "Stop." He says in a very calm voice. I giggle a little "It doesn't sound like you want me to stop, and it certainly doesn't look like you want me to stop." "If you don't stop I can't promise I'll have self control." He looks down at me. I tilt my head to look up at him. His gaze keeps shifting from my eyes to my lips. If he was going to do it he sure as hell was taking a long time. I got impatient and decided to take matters into my own hands. I stretch my neck and press my lips to his. I know I was being super impatient, but you gotta understand it has been so long since you know...I got any. Roll over so I'm straddling him. He sits up, his tongue grazes my bottom lip. I immediately allow entrance. He wraps one arm around my waist, pulling me into him, deepening the kiss. His other hand on my bum. I feel his member pressing against my core. I roll my hims causing him moan. I grip the hem of his shirt and break the kiss to pull it off of him. He pulls me back into the kiss. He flips us so I'm underneath him. I slid my pants off. He trails kisses from my lips down to my collarbone. He takes his lips away from my skin making it cold where his lips once were. He pulls my shirt over my head. He places kisses down my stomach all the way to my entrance. He takes a finger and glides it across my opening, taking in my wetness. He removes my panties and his pants.  He wraps his arms around my thighs and pulls me closer to him. He blows on my sex causing me to arch my back. He places kisses on my thighs looking up at me. The sight of his hazel eyes makes me shutter with pleasure. He slides his tongue up my slit. I give a breathy moan. He does it again. My hips buck but his grip around my legs get tighter. The way his tongue moved so swiftly, I couldn't control myself. He slides two fingers into me. Pleasure washed over me. I was nearing my climax when he removed his fingers and comes face to face with me. He pulls out his member and placed it at my entrance. He rubs himself against my opening, readying it for entrance. He pushes the tip into my sex, making me suppress my moans by biting my lip. He slides further into me, picking up speed with each stroke. I dig my nails into his back, nearing my climax. My toe curling, my back arching and goosebumps covering my bronzed skin. I reach my climax and he soon follows. He rolls off of me and I snuggle close to his side. He gazes down into my eyes,"I love you." I wrap myself around him, "I love you too."