XVI

Spencer Addison
I wake up to the calming sound of rain. Thunder cracks and lightning illuminates the room. I readjust to try and get comfortable but it doesn't work.
"Why the fuck can't I get comfortable!?" I mumble to myself.
After 30 more seconds of struggling to get comfortable I realize why... I am currently alone in Gianni and I's bed. I check the time, it is 3:41 am. G is usually home by now. I call his phone to check on him. Straight to voicemail. With his line of work I get super paranoid. I call Bianca,
"Spencer bitch you better be on the verge of death to be calling me at damn near 4:00 am!" Bianca says with attitude.
"Shut up and come to my room" I snap back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After 13 minutes of waiting B final makes it to my room. I got up and put on my black Nike pro shorts with the white check, then I put on my black Nike hoodie. B was wearing red and black checkered pajama pants and a long sleeve black shirt.
"Whachu want?" Bianca practically yelled.
"I haven't heard from Gianni and he isn't picking up his phone."
"Bitch really," B said with a dull facial expression. "That mutha fucka is a fuckin crime lord...he's gonna be busy sometimes.
"Well Pietro and Gianna aren't answering either and I don't want to sleep alone in this weather, I'm going to search the house to see if anyone is here." I state.
"Okay, but only because I like snooping." B replied.
As we go to leave the room the power goes out.
"FUCK!" I yell. I grab the flash light from under the bed. I turn the flashlight on then B and I make our way down the hall to the stair case.
"I think we should start on that secret room in the library since that wear he does his uh... business." I suggest.
B nods her head in agreement. We make our way to the library letting the gleam of the flashlight guide us. When we arrive at the library I notice the secret door is cracked.
"I guess I was right...I," B cut me off mid sentence, "shh...listen" I close my mouth and I hear moans. My eyes widen. As I approach the door the moans for loader and louder. When we finally reach the door we hear a make voice mumble something. Well my pessimistic ass conscious automatically thinks it's Gianni. Bianca rips open the door and reveals a girl on her knees with her head bobbing up and down. It was dark and the only light in the room came from the doorway and me and B were blocking a lot of it. The small amount of light was only on the girl so we couldn't really see who the guy was.
The silhouette had a familiar resemblance. After that everything took a turn for the worst.
"Oh HELL no!" I practically shout.
I switch on the light. The girl quickly gets up and makes her escape. My eyes travel over to the man in this chair.
And... it's not Gianni.
He looks like Gianni but it's not him.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" The random shouts.
"WHO AM I? WHO ARE YOU?" I shout back.
Bianca decides to chime in, "AND WHY ARE YOU SKULL FUCKING A GIRL IN LIBRARY?"
The guy pulls up his pants and zips his fly.
"Why is it so loud in here?" Gianni says from behind B and I scaring the shit out of us. The random laughs.
"Well we were looking for you, Pietro, and Gianna when we found this random joder a nadie, getting his polla succionada in the secret room in the library." Bianca says while crossing her arms.
Gianni nods then turns to me, "What the hell did she just say?"
I laugh a little then reply," She said we were looking for you, Pietro, and Gianna when we found this guy, getting his uh...cazzo succhiato in the secret room in the library."
"Damn G, you didn't tell me she knew how to speak the language." The guy says looking me up and down.
I gag in disgust.
"Marcel, cosa stai facendo qui? Hai completato la tua attività? (what are you doing here? did you complete your task?)" Gianni asked.
"Marcel" tears his eyes from me and looks at Gianni.
"Yes I did." He stated.
"Find Pietro, he has your pay." Gianni  stated with a cold face.
"Can't I just have her instead?" Marcel states looking directly at me while licking his lips.
I flare my nostrils and roll my eyes.
"Marcello you maybe my cousin... but I will rip your tongue out and strangle you with it if you ever do that again." G says in the most serious manner possible.
Marcel raises his hands and shrugs, "Hey, just because I can't taste doesn't men I can't look."
Gianni rolls his eyes, "Go get your fucking pay before I kick your ass."
Marcel rushed past us but apparently not fast enough because while he was walking past Gianni slapped him in the back of the head.
"I'm going to go back to sleep bye Spencer." Bianca says walking back to her room.
Gianni walks toward me but is stop him in his tracks, "Uh uh, were did you come from?"
He laughs,"I was in the kitchen."
I push past him, "Yea, whatever you say." He follows me as I walk into the family room to watch tv.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked.
"Nothing I just don't feel too hot." I replied.
*DING DONG*
The door bell interrupts our conversation.
"I got it." I state. I walk down the corridor and it feels like it took forever to reach the door.
"Who is it?" I ask.
"It's me baby open up." As soon as I heard that voice I back away from the door.
"Oh what, you ain't excited to see me, open the door so we can talk. You move into a big fancy house and lose your fuckin mind? OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BITCH!!!" He starts banging on the door.
I turn to run and collide with the front of Gianni.
"Who the fuck is that?"
Like a reflex I get behind him and grip his shirt.
He walks to the door and opens it...
On the porch is nothing but a note.

Dear Spenderella,
I know you don't think I'm gonna let you slide for turning me in right? You belong to me and no one can protect you from me. I will hunt you down and kick your ass until the end of time because bitches like you need to be taut a lesson.

                Sincerely Mark Defoyde.