1-Kai

I walk into the classroom. No one is here yet as class doesn't start for another 30 minutes. I sit by the window at the front of the classroom. I like to see nature especially if the teacher is talking about something I already know. I reach for my bag and get out my things. I still have a long time to wait so I flip open my book to read.

After I have read a few chapters I hear a loud conversation in the hall outside. The door swings open, it's beakhyun and chanyeol. They are the schools most popular couple. Beakhyun is holding chanyeol's arm and laughing while chanyeol recounts some joke I presume.

They don't even notice me and walk the the centre of the classroom to sit together. I don't listen to their conversation but they sound happy from what I can hear. I am engrossed in my book, the lead character just killed the bad guy!

Soon the rest of the class is seated waiting for the teacher, everyone is quietly talking. A pretty girl has sat beside me but is paying me no attention instead she is turned to face the people behind us and is gossiping with them. I don't mind though because she would probably find me a nuisance.

The teacher has arrived and declares that we are learning about trigonometry. Boring. I already know about trigonometry. I gaze out the window and draw the birds in the tree with my pen in my book. I'm not a good drawer but at least it is something to do.

"KAI!" It's the teacher. I snap out of my daze.
" You are chanyeol's partner." I nod, I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this information so I look around the room everyone is reorganising themselves with their partners so I stand up slowly and walk over to chanyeol.

I have always had a soft spot for him, those happy eyes and flawless skin. He smiles at me, "Hiii!" I smile slightly at the ground, "don't be shy, here, I'll tell you what we're doing. I noticed you weren't paying attention." He laughed.

I took the seat beakhyun had been sitting in and lay down my books. "So basically we just have to build a lil'boat and make it travel as far as possible." He smiled again, he looked so happy even though there wasn't anything particularly good about building a boat. "Are there any guidelines?" I asked quietly, he nodded and pointed at a piece of paper in his folder. " Our boat must be made completely out of paper." He laughed, this time I laughed slightly too. How was that supposed to work?

Soooo? I hope that everything is making sense ^_^ and that you are enjoying the story. Kai is my ultimate bias so I had to write about him ❤️ I will be updating everyday a chapter or two so the story will be finished soon ☺️☺️