8-Chanyeol

Kai rests his head on his hands and looks up at me as I walk to the other side of the bench, trying to decide what to make. I don't get to cook much because of lack of food, equipment and time. Kai has all those things, as I look around there are so many fresh foods neatly arranged, expensive equipment and large marble work tops. Kai is looking up at me with longing eyes, beautiful eyes.

"Ahhh!!" I say looking at Kai, trying to look mad. "I can't work if you keep looking at me like that!" Kai laughs. "Ok I'll help." "Alright, I'll make a vege curry, you can cook up the rice while I make the sauce and then you can prepare the vegetables." I say. It feels weird to be the boss of the kitchen. "Yes chef!" Says Kai cheekily and hurried off to start on the rice.

I make a recipe I saw in a magazine at least a year ago when I was at the hospital. I remember it because right after I read it I was given the news my dad had cancer. That's why my family is so poor, he made most of the money. And with him costing us thousands we are struggling to keep control.

I'm stirring the sauce, I haven't eaten in today and I'm so hungry. The fragranced spices smell soooo nice. I feel someone breathing behind me, I turn around. "Ah! Kai!" I say shocked, "don't do that to me!" Kai laughs, "it looks so tasty!" He says. "Good." I say, satisfied. "Could you put in the vegetables and then we will be ready to eat!" I say, clapping my hands. He nods, before sliding in the perfectly chopped vegetables.

We sit on his grand balcony, I know I'll have to go soon but I'm so glad I was able to spend this time with Kai. The view(I love this song also!!) is so calming. The ocean looks so at peace.