How could someone spend eight years of their life in a prison

I woke up early this morning. All night i couldn't stop thinking of her. How could someone spend eight years of their life in...a prison. Could you imagine not seeing the sun for eight years? Eating nothing but mashed potatoes day after day? Of all my years of working with people,none have ever affected me the way she has. What is with her? Why is it her. I cant wrap my mind around it. I have so many questions,yet so little answers. I'm stuck. I'm stuck on this beautiful disaster and I'm not even trying to break free. In fact its almost like I'm venturing in farther,no matter what risk I'm taking. I need to know more about her,but it seems impossible when all ill get is an attitude. She doesn't mean to have one,she doesn't know how to control her feelings. At least,this is the only conclusion i come to.

*************

" I've came to realize over the passed couple days she's been happy Mr styles"  ashleigh said as once again we walked down the damned hallway. "How did you manage?". "Everybody has emotions,its just up to the person to use them or not" I simply stated. That fills my head with more unanswerable questions. "Ahem,Mr styles?"  When i popped back into reality,i realized ashleigh was tapping her foot with a glare. "I asked you a question,are you going to answer it?"

stop thinking about her harry,your getting distracted.

"um I'm sorry pardon me?" I've got to stop. "i said why are you here so early this morning? I thought your appointments were scheduled at eleven" she said once more. "I just felt like she needed more time today,you know what i mean?" I responded quickly with an answer i came up with on my feet.

she's right,why am i here?

i pushed my subconscious to the back of my head. Ashleigh continued. "i think its you who needs more time" She sent me a little smile in a wink. "um excuse me?" I'm confused,why would I need more time? "Come on don't play that game with me,i see the way you look at her" Before i could reply she spoke again,this time in a whisper "I've got my little forbidden Romance too ya know" a smile pecked at her lips and he cheek began to heat. "Romance? I think you've got it all wrong"

Am i blushing? no of course not. There's no Romance. is there?

"Keep telling yourself that. Well here you are" As i wandered my thoughts,i didn't notice she was gone so i sat there in front of her door like an idiot.

I don't love her...Do i?

I discard my subconsciouses nonsense to the imaginary trash can in my head. I gently type the code,and walk in.

I heard the door open,expecting it to be ashleigh. "I'm not hungry,but thanks" I kept my head on my knees and quietly spoke. "you sure, its not mashed potatoes" The familiar voice was like valvate to my ears and it made my heart skip a beat. With one swift motion,i lifted up my hair to connect with his green eyes. Like usual he stood with his hands in his pockets. My eyes traveled from the black ink on his shoulders to his wrists. They had something around them. bracelets. I used to wear them all the time. But of course so i didn't kill myself everything on me was taken away. My necklaces,my hoop earrings,oh how i loved my hoops,my bracelets,everything. I can even have a fucking hair tie anymore. Like how in the fucking world can i kill myself with that?  Once again his voice interrupted my thoughts and increased My heart rate. "How are you love?"

Love?

The way his voice wrapped around the word Love made butterflies appear in my stomach.

But then my mind wants to take a an of bug spray to each. He doesn't love me. No one could.

"How are you?" He asked taking a heavy breath and sat next to me on the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair, a habit I've had for a while. "I'm fine" my voice quietly spoke.

Silence filled the room. "I'm great sense you didn't ask" He chuckled lightly. Every time he comes here, into this nut house, into this Room he reminds me of the....Real world. And every time he leaves he takes a part of me.

************

"Justin! guess what!" I screamed running into his room. My eyes were quickly  scanning the room for the dark haired boy. I found him laying on his bed with messed up hair and little light snores. I hate to wake him but its exciting news. He may be getting out and then, we can be together. My thoughts interrupted my thoughts. I quietly walked to his bed and sat down. Watching the boy, I stroked his hair and couldn't help but smile. "Baby..you have to wake up..I have to tell you something" i whispered and shook him lightly. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he sat up. "Ashleigh!?" He screamed and looked around confused. "Yeah..its me, what's a matter?" I asked and cupped his cheeks in my hands. "i, I'm fine now.." His breathing slowed and he brought his hands up to mine. "I have something to tell you" I smiled and looked into his eyes.

We may actually have a chance together

I thought to myself as I thought of how to begin.

"Justin, they've decided to work with you...so maybe you can get out of here" As I smiled his jaw clinched slightly. "No" was all he said "But Justin" I tried to interject but he stopped me. "No ashleigh! I'm crazy can't you see that!?I don't deserve to get out of this hell hole!" he screamed and punched the wall. He needs to calm down. "Justin, your not crazy" I whispered. To be honest, I'm a little scared, I know Justin takes his anger out on objects, what if he was to take his anger out on me? "Get out" He growled through his teeth. The tears threatened to come out of my eyes,as i turned around to the door. Id rather not chance anything. I know he didn't mean it, its just....well him thinking negative. I hope. I feel the tears hit my cheeks as I walk down the long white hallway. I need a break from here....a break from him

************************************

Hallo! sorry it took so long to update, and sorry its short. Its kinda filler .3. anyway, I'll update a more exciting chapter in a few or couple days. Thanks Loves,

Read, Vote, Follow ;*