Maybe a little fucked up but not crazy

I walked towards her,my eyes traveling to her feet on the floor. There was no eye contact between us,none at all except for when ashleigh was in here. "I'm" I started,but she lifted her head and interrupted. "Haven't we already discussed this? Mr. Styles I know" she said with some sass...I like it. "I was going to say Harry, call me harry please" Her electric blue eyes sprang to mine,then back to floor. "So your not going to ask me how I'm doing or anything?" I chuckled after a minute of silence before sitting down beside her. She turned her head in my direction and gave me a glare of annoyance. "Oh I'm sorry,would you like me to do cartwheels?" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. They're beautiful... much more beautiful then I've ever seen. And they fit her face perfectly. With her round cheek bones,her pink lips,her eye lashes...perfect. "Why the fuck are you staring at me you creep" she rolled her eyes and scooted over. "Well I'd say your more rude then crazy aren't ya?" Her jaw clenched and her eyes widened. "Humor me and shut the fuck up why don't ya" She snapped. A Strand of brown hair fell in front of her face,and her eyes attacked it as if it was a pesky fly. I reached for it and gently placed it behind her ear. Her jaw clenched again and she quickly stood up" "Don't fucking Touch My hair!" she screamed in a high pitched squeal as she backed up to the corner of the wall and slid down. "Damn,maybe you are crazy,I was just moving it out of your face" I could tell she was shocked by my words,because her eyes widened and her nose flared. "I'm not crazy..." The girl started,then continued "Maybe a little fucked up.. " She had a wicked smile,and tilted her head to the side. "but NOT CRAZY" Then she started to laugh. "Yes, fucked ups the word not crazy" She laughed while saying this as well,and her speech seemed to quicken.  Kasey took her hands and placed them on the side of her head. She was shaking as she grasped the brown hair into her palms and pushed it upwards."NOT CRAZY NOT CRAZY NOT CRAZY!!" Screaming, the girl continued "NOT CRAZY MR STYLES! I'M NOT CRAZY ONLY FUCKED UP,FUCKED UP JUST A LITTLE IN THE HEAD!" She started to rock back and forth and laughing evilly. I jumped when I heard a beep and the door open. Ashleigh came rushing in to comfort the girl. "Kasey I need you to take one of these for me honey,can you do that" Ashleigh said loud enough to clearly hear. she took out a small syringe filled with blue liquid and held it up. "BITCH PLEASE! I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO" Again,Kasey screamed,this time she knocked the syringe out of Ashleigh's hand. "Kasey you need to-" The blonde sighed and picked up the shot. "Listen to me! okay! it will help you" ashleigh snapped. You could here the aggravation in her voice. Her brown eyes met mine,pleading for me to help. Meanwhile Kasey was screaming bloody murder,as she held her head in her hands. I walked over to her and grabbed her arms. "Let go of me!" she screamed and struggled to get out of my grip. I lifted her up,put her arms against the wall and looked into her eyes. They were bloodshot and green now, as her tears streamed down her face. "Please don't make m-me take it, p-p-please" She stuttered,her breath heavy. For a minute,I could see the fear in her eyes. The innocent little 14 year old she used to be...before here.

He held my wrists to the wall,and I was pinned there. Hanging off the ground like a rag doll. I begged him,begged him not to make me take that damn shot. "Love,I'm afraid you have to" he frowned. He could see the fear in my eyes. He can read me like an open book. like no one else ever could. I saw him glance a couple of times at my wrist,while ashleigh slowly walked over with the syringe. I could see the disappointment in his green orbs. "No please" I shook my head,I could feel my eyes begin to water. Then she came over. With that big fucking needle I hate the most. "No!" I couldn't help but scream, and my legs took over as I began to kick. "Please Harry!" I whimpered,the tears threatening my eyes. My body tensed at the sharp prick in my side. Little bitch fucking...

My thoughts are starting to blur. I glance to him one more time,his eyes this time filled with guilt. I feel him gently set me on the ground then nothing as I slide down the familiar wall once more....

**************I think just to put some fun in this, I'm going to stop putting who's p.o.v it is and let you guys figure it out x3

Read,vote and fallow

Thanks loves <3