Let me Save you

I watched the Rhythm of her chest raise and fall. Her light snores between every ten or so breaths. I gently ran my fingers through her hair. It was very soft, you'd expect it to be all tangled and gnarly. Her brunette hair was straight and messy, but had a few curls mixed in. She looks so peaceful sleeping...but now i know why she doesn't do it.

All of her memories come back, all of her fears, all of her nightmares. I could understand. It could do a lot of shit to a person. A quick movement caught my eyes. She was shaking, but not waking up. I quickly put my neck in the crook of hers and took a hold of her hand. Her breath slowed, she stopped shaking managed to scoot closer to me. I stroked her hair and whispered "I'm here" in her ear. It felt like hours we sat there, motionless, but I promised I'd stay, and I'm gonna keep it. although I'm not sure when she'll wake up, or how the nurses would react. If it was up to me, I would stay, but its not. The problem is, I'm not one to break a promise. I was startled by the sound of the door opening. It was ashleigh.

"Good, she's sleeping, I believe it is time for you to leave" Ashleigh said in a relieved tone. "I'm not leaving, I promised I'd stay" I stated. "You're funny, but you have to, its against the policy if you spend the night" she chuckled. She thinks I'm kidding.

"Listen, I need to" I interjected. "You plan on staying 3 days? not on my watch, leave or I'll have to send security." Ashleigh snapped.

Damn It, she's not going to let me stay..its not her fault though..

"I understand" I sighed and stroked her hair once more, kisses her cheek and got up very slowly. "Thank you Mr. Styles" Ashleigh said firmly and opened the door. I walked over, gave her a glare, then I walked out.

She's going to hate me. I told her I'd stay, yet I didn't fight for it. She's going to wake up and think I'm like the others, Get up and leave. Maybe she'll understand? Maybe an explanation would do the trick? All I know is that we're going nowhere if she can't trust me.