Sorry I didn't update in a while!! forgive me! well here's chapter 5!

Jordan&Skylar

Robbed? Kidnapped? Drunk Sex?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky and Kid were walking down the alleys in Death City. It was a really stupid Idea because Kid didn't know he was gonna get a surprise visit...

Sky: kid?

Kid: yeah what's wrong?

Sky was really uncomfortable in these parts of town. In her past, she was raped. She was casually walking down the alley to her house, when, some random person walked up behind her, tore her shirt and her pants. It was embarrassing the next day. Bo one knows why. But anyways, she had to take a pregnancy test. good thing there was only one line.

Kid: we're, fine! I'll protect you,

And with that, kid picked her up on his back and pretended to be a plane. He spread his arms out and made a plane noise.

Sky: ONWARD!!!!

Kid: Bllllllllrrrrrrrrr

Sky was having the time of her life. She had never been happier, Suddenly kid stopped.

Sky: kid?

Kid: Lets go....

Sky: w-why?

Kid had no time to talk. For you see, Liz, his old partner and Patti, were there beating up an old man. Patti was begging her sister to stop, she didn't listen. After a while she stopped.

Liz: Patti.... Transform

Patti: w-why?

Liz: PATTI!!

Patti then Turned into a gun. Liz turned around to face Kid and Sky.

Liz: Look, the man who I thought I could trust....

Sky: what's wrong?

Kid: Sky run...

Patti: Sis? can we leave them?

Liz: No! kid needs to pay....

Sky: for what?

Liz: SHUT UP!

Kid: Liz, calm down.

By now Liz pointed the gun towards Sky. kid tries to block, but fails. Liz then shoots Sky with a wavelength. She instantly falls to the ground, but still moving, barely. Kid runs to her and tries to pick her up but, can't. He has to run to get help. 'I can't leave my girl here!' He thought of a plan, but she was gone.

Kid: SKY?!?!!

Liz and Patti were gone as well. 'why? why did I suggest a walk?' he thought face palming. He had no time to search, but for sky, anything.

Liz and Sky

'Damn! your heavy!' Liz thought carrying sky on her shoulder. As she walked down the alley, Liz decided to dump the body and steal whatever she had. That was valuable of course. Liz then found her phone, 'Nah.' she then put it next to her. Next was a little picture of Sky and kid kissing. 'blech!' she then shoved it under her phone. (sky's) All she took was $100 and her iPod.

Kid was no frantically screaming out Sky's name. No answer. 'please? be ok! ' he then collapsed and sobbed. It was a painful night because he got no sleep. Kid tried and tried and tried, no luck. He imagined a pillow was His girlfriend but it didn't help. He just shot up and held his knees close to his chest.