Chapter 2

She closed her eyes, bracing for a stabbing pain. Instead she felt herself crashing into him, and the next minute she feels her lips press into his. A blush forms on her cheeks as she leaps off him immediately, looking away in (Some kind of conflicting feeling here). "Catty, let's go." She says, arrogance and outrage gone. Catty looked up, confused at first, but she nods timidly. "Ok." The girl murmurs in a small voice.

She immediately grabbed her streak off, the auburn yellow leaves scattering around her feet as she raced away, hoping to escape the moment and the memory. Catty is silent, though she can sense her confusion. You hear Josh cry, "Wait!" but she streaks on. "Idiot.." She muttered over and over, trying to quench the annoying burning feeling churning inside of her. 

Finally, she reached a crystal blue lake and kneel at the edge, staring at the water. His lips were so soft... and he felt so strong. Smelled nice too. She turns her head, gazing at a field of flowers. What am I thinking? She snapped to herself mentally, then look at the water again. Josh is there, his arm around her. She blinks and he's gone. What am I feeling? It can't be love, I barely know him! Plus I didn't want to kiss him. Confused, she turns to a tree and takes a deep breath. Calm down..