Chapter 6

Seths POV

I look at Josh trying to figure out whats wrong with him. He's been a bit.. distant ever since he accidentally kissed the other half-dragon the other day. I tried to shove the thought out of my head. He wouldn't dare! Especially not after Amber. "Are you ok, Seth?" Hawk asks, climbing onto my lap. I look at the sweet young demon, and let out a sigh. "Fine, Hawk. Just thinking." Ash looks at me. "Are you sure? You look... worried. Is it Josh again?" At his name the half-dragon glances at Ash and I. "What? Ya need me?"

"Sit boy!" I yell and Josh mumbled under his breath before sitting. " Why...?" Miroku gave Josh a look, and he fell silent. Funny, Josh never did that before.

Mels POV

"Oh hey Catty, you're back!" She hugs her friend, and she smiles warmly back. "So how was it?" Catty shrugs, looking at her. "You've never asked me that before.. what happened to grumpy, leaderly Mel?" Grumpy, leaderly? "I'm not... grumpy." Catty fiddles with her hair, like she always does. "You are." She crossed her arms. "Am-" Two golden amber eyes glare at her, and her heart leaped into her throat. Josh? "Lord Shadow!" A voice shatters the air, and she grabbed her dagger. "Lord Shadow! There you are! Look what I made for you!" A young girl's voice chimes, and she blinks. Lord.... Shadow? The two eyes vanish, and Catty is looking at her. "Who was that?" She shrugs. "Dunno. " 

"Catty! Mel!" Two shapes pop into view. Both have raven hair. The taller one has a long, expensive looking jacket with light grey flames over it. The other had an emerald one, decorated with pretty lilies. "Loren! Raven!" She greets them, and Catty quickly finished tying her braid to greet them as well. "I haven't seen you for a while. Where have you been?" Catty demands, and Loren pulls out a dagger. "I forgot what it was called, but I got you this. Raven and I got it as a souvenir for slaying this demon." Catty takes the dagger, looking unsure what to do with it. She grins at them, crossing her arms. "What about me?" She jokes, but the two sisters press a flower into your hand. "The locals say that this flower is a rare flower, and if you give it to someone you care about, then that person will have good luck." She took it, Josh's face clear in her mind.