Chapter 3

We were walking down the hallway when we hear loud footsteps coming towards us and screams down the hallway. We hid in the nearest classroom. "why are we hiding we should help then" Ruby whispered to Zack. "I know but if we help we are going to be the ones to get killed !!" Zack hissed to Ruby. "You guys shut up already !" Melanie and David said "Ruby I know you want to help them but Zack is right we will get killed" David said. "Yea what David said and don't worry if we find other people in need of help we will help" Melanie said, smiling at me. "Okay you guys." We continued walking to the gym when the stairs was blocked by bodies."How the Fuck are we suppose to go down stairs" Zack said. "If we move or touch even one body it will fall and it will make a lot of noise." "No shit Melanie of course we know we are not idiots" David said. "So what are we going too do" I said, "how about me and Ruby go to look for another exit, David you and Melanie stay and search the classrooms for weapons or anything that can help us." "Okay" we all said to Zack. "Melanie,David be careful okay if something happens text me." "okay Ruby you two be careful and Zack take care of Ruby" said Melanie. "Yea be careful"

***************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it was a short chapter i will try to update more often. I may update later, I will update Everything Is Not What It Seems right after I'm done with this update. Also I will love for you to read my new book that will be coming soon its called the Killer Oooh spooky lol, well yea thanks for reading my story. :)