The Map & The Way Out!!!

Zack's P.O.V.

When Melanie came back safe, I smiled she then told me something but I ignored her and just said "I know". She hugged Melanie then David but she stood their and whispered something to David. I just stared at David, angry at him, and I know he noticed me staring at him. "Zack look at this" Ruby said "A map from our school with X and O's." "That's weird so apparently X are spots were we cant access and O's are places are were we can." I said "Pretty much, nice job Melanie and David." Ruby said "No problem" They both said "Okay so which one first" I said looking at the picture of the Map. "How about we try jumping over the stairs to the bottom so we won't have to move the bodies" David said "Are you stupid if we jump through their the bodies will move, plus I said somewhere we can escape and that's an X in the map." "Yea well don't you think it's weird that we found the map so easily, what if the killer put some traps did you think of that.!?" "Well no, what if not?!" "What if yes!?" "Zack, David is right what if it is a trap and David, Zack is also right what if it's not." Ruby said "What about we take a vote?" Melanie said "Okay so who votes David idea?" I said, Ruby raised her hand, "Okay so what about my idea?" Melanie raised her hand, "You know what lets try Davids idea first then mine okay" They all nodded. So we went to the stairs and apparently we could jump over it, so we tried. First David jumped over then Ruby,then me but Melanie was to scared to jump over. "Come on Melanie we don't have time for this." I said, "But I can't I'm scared" "Really you are scared, of all things why now!" David said frustrated "You know what SHUT UP, I can be scared sometimes too!!"