Ethan & Wendy???

David's P.O.V

Zack and Melanie wanted to look by themselves so I went back to the room. When I climbed off the vent, I saw Anthony and Ruby kissing passionately. I cleared my throat so they can notice I'm here. They turned around Anthony rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and Ruby looked at the floor, blushing. I walked towards them and looked at them in the eye.

"It's okay I know you where lying when you said you had no feelings for her, that you where only friends." I said sighing

"So you okay with us being together?" Ruby asked sheepishly

"Ruby don't be shy and yea I'm cool with it, plus I'm happy for you guys."

"Thanks man, I definitely thought you where going to punch me for it or start a fight with me but you didn't. " Anthony said

"Why would I punch you?" I asked curiously

"Well I saw you fighting with Zack and ..... and you're pretty good."

"Thanks I took 2 years of karate but stopped, also Zack would of over react and pick a fight with you."

"Yea I guess you're right. How do you think Zack will take the news?"

"To tell you the truth I have no idea." After our little talk we went to look for Zack and Melanie. We walked in silence down the hallway when a girl screamed. We ran down the hallway to find Ashley and Melanie.

Melanie was holding a knife , determined to kill her. I knew they both didn't get along but why would she want to hurt Ashley.

"Melanie put the knife down." I said

"Why? This bitch deserves to die." "Melanie you-"

"Melanie what do you think you are doing get away from her!" A girl with blue hair said, "Sorry but I have too" she put more pressure on the knife causing it to slice slowly through Ashley's soft sensitive skin. Ashley just continued crying  begging for her to stop.

Then out of nowhere Zack and another guy came in. Zack stood next to me while the other guy whispered something into Melanie's ear, she instantly dropped the knife and moved away from Ashley. Ashley was not breathing much so we took her to the nurse and took care of her deep cut.

"So um..... who are you?" I said pointing to the girl and the guy.

"Well hi my name is Ethan and this is my sister Wendy. " Ethan said

"So how you know Melanie and do you know Zack?" Anthony said concerned

"Well Melanie is my girlfriend, Wendy and Melanie are like sisters, and Zack I don't know him we only came together because we bumped into each other when we heard Ashley scream."

" Are you students here?" Ruby asked

"um... no we just got here, we were going to transfer today and surprise Melanie but I guess we can't. " Wendy said disappointed.

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about Ethan and Wendy, it's probably because  their new and I don't know them yet.